Cathay Pacific / rutness
My mother in law travel from sydney to China through Hong Kong this year on 09/02/2010, she was carring her logguage when service desk women come and grab her from the arm and took her carring loguage and claim if she does not pay her extra money she will trow away her logauge and she will make into pissess the the ticket.
My mother in law has being very uptset seings that incident, which to me that is assault.
What ethical and rights does she have?
More Cathay Pacific Complaints & Reviews
- Asia Miles / Cathay Pacific - Don't trust Asial Miles, they are big hoax and scam! 
- Cathay Pacific - lost luggage 
- Cathay Pacific - DELAYED BAGGAGE CLAIM 
- Cathay Pacific - poor and rude customer service 
- Cathay Pacific - Very misleading advertising and many disappointed and furious Cathay passengers 
- Cathay Pacific Airways - stolen item from lost luggage
- Cathay Pacific Airways - service
- Cathay Pacific Airways - worst flight ever
- Cathay Pacific Airways - lost baggage
- Cathay Pacific Airways - customer service call center