Cathay Pacific / Bad service
I have flown on Cathay Pacific 4 times to fly from California to Hong Kong. I always choose CP because their in-flight service is far superior to other American airlines. They also have a wonderful entertainment system in all of the seats which makes the flight even better.
The complain I have happened from [protected]. It is that out of the 4 times that I have flown on Cathay Pacific 3 of those times they have damaged my luggage. On 2 of my brand new suitcases they broke off the telescoping handle, which I had secured in the down position. And one time they broke off the regular carrying handle on the top of the suitcase, which was a very heavy duty handle. All of these 3 incidences, the handles were new sturdy handles and this had to be done intentionally or with the knowledge of the baggage handlers.
Cathay Pacific stated that they would pay for repairing the luggage. Although I don't see any way that a telescoping handle that was ripped clean off of the suitcase could be repaired. But when contacting Cathay Pacific they told me I needed a form sent to me. I called the first person for the form and she told me that she couldn't give me one and that I would have to call this second person. When I called the second person she told me that she couldn't give me the form and I would have to call the first person to get the form. The first person from then on refused to answer my calls or return my messages. They now have the forms online, when this happened they did not. this really taints the good overall service I get from Cathay Pacific.
More Cathay Pacific Complaints & Reviews
- Asia Miles / Cathay Pacific - Don't trust Asial Miles, they are big hoax and scam! 
- Cathay Pacific - lost luggage 
- Cathay Pacific - DELAYED BAGGAGE CLAIM 
- Cathay Pacific - poor and rude customer service 
- Cathay Pacific - Very misleading advertising and many disappointed and furious Cathay passengers 
- Cathay Pacific Airways - stolen item from lost luggage
- Cathay Pacific Airways - service
- Cathay Pacific Airways - worst flight ever
- Cathay Pacific Airways - lost baggage
- Cathay Pacific Airways - customer service call center