castlefieldlendinggroup / scamartist

Phone: 1-866-431-6436
I recently tried to deal with this company and they asked me to send some money up front then when that was done they wanted more money so I asked for A refund they said I would have to wait for my money back if I ever get it back So I guess you would say shame on me for being a dummy but I don, t want to see anyne else hurt by them The reason I wemt to them was My Wife is terminally ill and we have been struggling to make all of tha bills for medical now we are in worse shape because of my stupidity

A  12th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Hey, my husband and I were protected by God, we sent the money via western union and stopped it just in time b4 it went to Spain! If u call them scammers, one will cuss u out, and the other will just get defensive. They are rated F from the BBB, and have only been in operation since July 2009. Everybody stay away from them please, if u get a loan never pay upfront for a "secure" loan!!
God Bless.
A  12th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I to was scamed by castlefield lending group, They claim I will get my money bavk but not till the first of the month because that is how they do there monthly billing cycle so we will see.
A  19th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
they told me I would get my money back on 8-25-09 cuz thats the billing cycle date. I should have known better to begin with! But I made a mistake...so i dont expect my money back either...I tried the number I have and no contact now...
A  20th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
We did to we tried in july sent over 2500 dollars to them and told us it would be back to us by the 20th of August when we asked for a refund because of the billing cycle and we too now have no contact with them they are preying on people that can't get loans so now it is putting them in trouble. You have to pay one amount by noon time and it was suppose to be in your bank no later than 5 pm than by 4 pm they call you and want another amount by the next day by noon and in the bank by 5 pm then for the next amount they wanted we asked for a refund now we are out of this money
A  21st of Aug, 2009 by
Someone has to do something about these people and no one has yet. Why would people need to ask for a loan if they didn't need it?? I was also one that put trust in them and for what just to scammed out of 2500.00 and them not give a crap that they are just trying to get people's money so they can go about there marry little lives!!! I dealt with a man named michael ward and then a nother guy that shouldn't have had any access to my loan application named peter and now i to can't get a hold of anyone number must have been changed or something but these people need to go to jail and we all need our money BACK!!!
A  27th of Aug, 2009 by
i did send them money an i call them the next day to make sure the money would be an the said it would be in by 5pm now an half hrs late the call an ask for more money an the say i can either send mow money or get a refund by aug 25 09 pass an i never get it. tham i wanna kill those ###en baster.
N  8th of Oct, 2009 by
I almost fell for it, lucky I did my homework. Thanks for all you people that leave these forums, it just shows that their are people that will take advantage of you, and then their are people that will help you. The people on this page just helped me escape a far more disaster then the one I 'am in now. Than You!