Castingyou.com / Charge you for things you didn't order!

1 Brisbane, Queensland, Australia Review updated:

I joined the Site for 5.99 US and allowed them to have my credit card details and for 3 weeks I was happy with them. On the start of the 4th week I wake up to see 175.00 was taken out of my account which I did not order anything to allow them to charge me.

I gave them the info I wanted on my Talent website in return they sent me no website (which is what the 5.99 was for) and a resume & cover letter was sent to me. they claim they can prove I ordered the resume & cover letter but when I rang my bank & told them the first thing they said was "its not the first time casting you have done this you will have your money back ASAP" the reason they said that was Casting you never can prove it & at the end of the day have to refund you.

I urge everyone to just not join them to start with.

Ke

Comments

• Ke
      3rd of Mar, 2008

I urge everyone to just not join them to start with.

• Ke
      3rd of Mar, 2008

Ignore this as the company isn't my email address fine the complaint here: https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/castingyoucom-actors-beaware-rip-off-c51833.html

• Wh
      18th of Sep, 2009

This is true.. Same thing happened to me.. Castingyou.com was supposed to only charge me .99 cents for the trial period... instead after a couple of days they charged me $158. I cancelled the and called the bank. Now they are sending me emails saying that they have sent me to collections and that I owe them over $500. How is it possible that this website is still running.. how do we get him out of the web.. I am saying HIM because its only one person running this bull.. no matter what number you call or what time the day you call is always the same guy.

• Wh
      18th of Sep, 2009
    Castingyou.com - SCAM!!
    Castingyou.com
    Maryland

somebody's gotta stop this website.. shut it down or something.. I found a couple of ppl that went thru the same thing... DO NOT SIGNED UP.. it is all a lie.. Starting with the profile they make for you is all fake info