Castaway / Bankrupt

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

Hello to all my castaway friends. I just wanted to share some information I received today from kalai's laywer. According to his lawyer Kalai will be filing for bankruptcy in the very near future. He and his laywer decided not to show up for our hearing today because Kalai is out of money and knew he didn't stand a chance in court with me today. I was very well prepared in case I did have to go toe to toe with Kalai. I would suggest that if anyone wants to try to get any money from him to rush it through the courts as fast as possible. Any court order judgements have the possibility of being paid out as long as they are entered before the bankruptcy. I still want to find out all the details. Also, if you have won a judgment from any of the castaway crooks you may be able to file that as a loss on your taxes. Just check with your tax adviser. I have been able to collect a decent amount of info regarding castaway so if anyone needs the info let me know. A BIG THANK YOU TO GREG W. FOR ALL YOUR HELP!

Comments

• Be
      12th of Oct, 2007
    Castaway - Poor service!

I have contacted Trilogy Pools because that is the type of pool I have to find out how to winterize a fiberglass pool. Of course Bill this areas sales rep will not return my calls. He hasn't for several months. I called Trilogy back and spoke with the operator and she transfered me to one of the owners who never returned my call. I called again and spoke to the operator who took my info and said she would speak to someone who could help me. I called again yesterday and left a message for the person who handles customer service in our area. I still have not heard back from them. I hope they don't turn out to be a little "castaway". I will be filing a complaint on this great website about Trilogy. God bless this website and all of you who communicate. We must stick together and stay in touch. I have file a law suit against Castaway and am waiting for the judiciary system to help. The attorney general called me back again to put together a final settlement that hopefully castaway would agree to pay me. I'm not holding my breath. I'm just hoping the judiciary system work... thanks to all of you for sharing your information.

19th of Oct, 2007
    Castaway - new Web Site name

Look out everyone! Castaway has a new web address with the same old information and same of crooks! http://www.deluxepool.com/

BEWARE--THIS IS THE SAME COMPANY!

5th of Nov, 2007
    Castaway - Last Name

Hello Everyone-

My sales person was Denny. Does anyone know his last name? I think he lives in West Virginia.

Thanks,
    John

13th of Nov, 2007

Denny's last name is Detamore. That is what was on the card he gave to me that said he was the Manager of the Castaway Berlin location.

I believe his actual full name is Dencil W. Detamore.

I believe his hometown in West Virginia is Weston.

15th of Nov, 2007

You are the best! Thank you.

4th of Dec, 2007
    Castaway - last name?
    Castaway
    New Jersey

I thought Johns last name was Dalrimple(spelling?) ?? Is his real name Lacomp? Also, What is Denny's last name. I don't think Detamore is correct.

5th of Jan, 2008
    Castaway - Congratulations
    Castaway

Look to the left everyone. Castaway is named top 5 worst rated companies. Congratulations! 212 complaints and still growing.

9th of Jan, 2008

Top 5 of the worst is well deserved for the Three Stooges! (John, Willy, Denny)