Casio — repair service completely incompetent
sent casio privia px330 to nj repair facility - sent ups (so, they had all tracking info on label). placed repair order on casio website, printed out, placed in box w. piano. this was a new model, and sent for repair less than a year after piano first available on market. no sales receipt. it's been 2 months, and after "losing my information" TWICE, the "manager" still has not contacted me (after THIRD time giving them information) although they've had piano for TWO MONTHS, AND they are REFUSING to honor warranty!! (problem is clearly software defect and not anything I did).
THE WORST customer service/support/repair I have ever experienced. (and this was my fourth privia piano- never again).
STAY AWAY FROM ANYTHING CASIO!!!
More Casio Complaints & Reviews
- Casio G-Shock Tough Solar Classic - Battery Replacement and Customer Service 
- Casio /Analog (HK-Y) - Stop working 
- Casio - G shock - battery replacement problem 
- Casio - Casio product as their service stinks! 
- casio G Shock - Warranty & Service 
- Casio Watch - no spares available 
- Casio EZ 600 - Lost my camera and my $230!
- Casio Watch - casio sport digital atomic watch
- Casio - new casio watch broken
- Casio HR-8TM Calculator - Numbers on the read out are not complete