CashRewardPro / Unauthorized charges

This company supposedly offers 10 day trial membership in their grant program. They send out E-mail messages informing people of their policies of charging $79.95 monthly, unless you cancel by sending them an E-mail.

I sent them 2 E-mails canceling my membership. I never even checked out the program. They ignored both E-mails and charged my credit card the $79.95 fees.

I called them to complain. They immediately canceled my membership but they still expect to be paid for March, even thought I canceled mid March as soon as I received my credit card statement for March. This company claims I never sent them E-mails. I overheard numerous complains from other people when I called Customer Service to cancel. The company apparently ignored quite a few E-mails.

Su

Comments

Yi
  4th of May, 2009
CashRewardPro - refund
Cashrewardpro
Orem
Utah
Phone: 877-208-6622
jeffrysgrantblog.com

This company Charge my credit card the $79.95 monthly fees and I did not even recieved The 10 day trial membership kit in their grant program. I called them on March 09/09 at 5pm to complain They immediately canceled my membership and they tall me thas they will refund my money sin that date I have never recieve my money back