Cashmails.org or Cashmails.bizscam

1 Review updated:

If these websites start paying $100 per mail, why would anyone go to office to work.. It is all scam, avoid those websites...

Cashmails.org or cashmails.biz is totally SCAM, FRAUD

You have wasted your time.. Just check from which IP they sent you the email when you sign up and then complain if you think cyber crimes are crimes in the country you are living.

At least Maddof paid to some people, but these so called PTR with 20000$ will never pay you.

Sa

Comments

• Vi
      Jul 15, 2009

agree with you how these guys can give 100$ for just 60 sec this site is fraud...beware...

• Aj
      Jul 16, 2009

Hi

I have cashed out $20000 from cashmails.org and Im waiting for the payment. It will take 30 days if u r a free member. Please note that cashmails.org will pay the amount only by liberty reserve and not by paypal or moneybookers or alertpay etc... If u have an account in liberty reserve they will pay you. check out the latest payment in that website.

Any one who didnt get paid from cashmails.org if being an member in liberty reserve, please reply me and then only i believe that this site is scam. otherwise i dont beleive it.

• Di
      Jul 19, 2009

I have an paypal acct. on the payment request.. they said they pay to paypal... your comment says they don't. so why do they adverstise that they will. ?

• Bi
      Jul 20, 2009

Sir I am Bilu Kumar Sau from India. i am a member of cashmails.org. i have reached $20, 000. I have completed payout 25th june. But till now i dont get my payout why????? again i have completed $20, 000 but some due to complete. Why i dont get my payout please tell me this site is [censored] site??????????????

• Ro
      Jul 21, 2009

this is my Account Transaction History
    Cash
    07/21/2009 21:10 Paid Mail Earnings 49, 100.00000
    07/21/2009 21:08 Paid To Click Earnings 5, 725.00000
    07/20/2009 20:06 Paid to Click / Advertise at cashmails Paid to cli -10, 000.00000
    07/05/2009 14:43 Payout for free membership -20, 000.00000
    06/09/2009 21:38 Payout for free membership -20, 000.00000
    05/14/2009 21:20 Downline Earnings 24.00000
    05/11/2009 14:33 Referral Bonus (kadirtaha) 50.00000
    04/25/2009 10:36 Sign-up Bonus 1, 000.00000

they are not yet pay me and spend Paid to Click / Advertise at cashmails Paid to cli -10, 000.00000 dont view my banner.
    when view my banner . I to be anxious.

• Ji
      Jul 22, 2009

To date and time Cashmails.org didn't pay up the promised USD 20, 000 (after that waiting period of 30 days). Hence this site must be SCAM.

Be aware, that they are operating other so called PTC companies as well.

So sorry to see.

Jim.

• La
      Aug 26, 2009

i need to contact ajay babu

Sep 09, 2009

I have recently become a free member of the "cashmails.org" and started doing some earnings. But I am still not convinced whether this a fraud or real...If there is someone who had received any payment then, , do let us know..

**I also have a feeling that they do there payments only through "libertyreserve" though they have included other payment options also...

DO CLARIFY

Sep 09, 2009

Dear Ajaybabu I also have the same feeling but still not convinced about it...if you have received any payment then do let everybody know about it so that we are all cleared from doubts...

• Ra

Dear All,

This site is 100% scam. Till now I have crossed $80000 But Neither they paid nor they reply to my mails during last three months. Don't waste your precious time. Now I find a unique and genuine site, their payments are very prompt.

You may log on to

• Ca
      Sep 22, 2009

Same here for me. I'm a free member. I was expecting to hear they meant cents, not dollars, blaiming a "typo". I reached $25, 000 August 6, 2009. Had setup Paypal option. Nothing yet. I even suggested they take the membership fee from earnings. No response. The login acct stats show the 20, 000 taken Aug 6, leaving few thousand in earnings.

I just reached $21, 000 again yesterday. Requested again payout, asking what happened to the previous one.

The only possible real companies like this are the more understandable rate of pays, like the 1 cent to a dollar range for emails. Surveys could be more if the take long time.

This will have to be reported by everyone.

I'll look into the possibility of setting up a Liberty Reserve acct online. But doubt that will help.

• Su
      Sep 25, 2009

I reached the payout 3 times and they dont answer emails or contacts or anything else I think the FBI needs to be made aware of this company and the constitute fraud in the worse way. People who really need this money are being duped and it is not fair. I think they need to be put out of business.

Oct 28, 2009

Now i realized that no one can earn money without sweat and hardwork, i have reached $20000 but i didnt get money yet, like all of you.
    Everyone wants to earn money by easy way or any cheating way. Cheaters are roaming or surfing all around the world, None is free in this world, Understand my friends.

• St
      Nov 10, 2009

Yes this pay to click website is a scam, why because the pay out for each click is to high as other legit pay to click sites only pay 0.01 to click. Please do your research as there are other REAL work at home opportunities out there I know because I found this great honest site that pays on time & REALLY worked out. Check it out here you go; http://www.bestworksite.com/?hop=cholo1974

Thanks from stay at home DAD!

Nov 16, 2009

any ptc site that has no forum, no chatroom where members interact, no support, no online support, u can't see for yourself how they bring in money to payout money then they are all scams stop wasting your times with these sites i was with alot of them and how i knew they were scams when i started to analyze for myself how did they bring in money to payout money, a ptc site be telling you that you only upgrade just once and thats it for a lifetime no more upgrading, thats crazy so where is the money gonna come from if the members aren't bringing in any the advertiser are not paying a fortune to get their ads shown, so no regular upgrading no refferal renting no money coming in and thats how i knew that the ones i joined where scams, now the only one that i am with is http://www.neobux.com/?r=kashers this site is bringing in money check it out for yourself go to the forums see the dicussions see the payment proof, and if you do join with me set your personal settings to send and receive messages so i can keep intouch, the site is more profitable for you when you have direct refferals.

Nov 16, 2009

the link here doesn't seem to link so the site is neobux and my username kashers

Dec 04, 2009

• Mo
      Dec 20, 2009

i have make request in cashmails.org to alertpay there was 32 days since i make it
    i see that messege on my earnings

(11/18/2009 01:27 Payout for free membership -20, 000.00000 )
    but i did not recived any money yet
    i think there are not honest company
    and also (promails.org and mailsmoney.net and cashmailz.com and more of companies )
    but i found 2 companies that have an Address and also they give you the Address on the site
    you will found the icon (about us ) to see that company is perfect
    i did not have the minimun payout yet

• Ok
      Feb 18, 2010

Anyway, there may be the case that, they have rules and regulation for paying out for people, at least some people cash out, so if you are unlucky on this site then try others and work harder you your self, if you are working you would not be looking for what you don't lost, that's $20000 just like that.They are doing the right thing or did you kept any money with this company that you want to have back, the anwser is No, so you your self you are a thief, you want to reap from where you don't sow.

Jun 22, 2010

I have also requested payment from cashmails.org since 25/06/2010 till today no payout receive.And again they don't respond to emails you sent to support.

• Hr
      Jul 21, 2010

whay dont you thray to report cashmails to ic3 complaint centar maybe thay can do somthing

• Cb
      Jan 13, 2011

I also earned more than 20, 000 dollars and they informed the payment will be sent after 3 months. Just now I know that the site is scam. Anyway, my time is saved because of other friends. Thank you all.

• Sm

02/11/2011 06:40 Payout for free membership -20, 000.00000
    Downline Count Total: 191 Referral
    Libert Reserve - 00000$$$$$$ ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

May 26, 2011

I'am a free member of Cashmail.org. Please let me know If the site is real or fake.

• Sp
      Mar 02, 2012

this company does not paying site.