Cashing In On Auctions / Fraud and scam

Cashing In On Auctions
This company has excellent intelligent sales people. I was told on October 12, 2007, for $39.00 I would have a website and make money and have a personal coach. A week later Nancy Miller called me back and introduced herself as my coach and told me for an additional $800 I would receive TV and Radio advertising and clients were making on average $2, 000 to $5, 000 a month. She assured me she was there for me any time I needed her and she would help me make this work. I explained to her that I could not afford to lose that much money and I had to do something to make money. She assured me I would and even told me I could sell on eBay and it would not cost me anything. I have posted items on eBay and have had to pay for everything I posted. When I called about it, I was told I would have to talk to eBay about that. I have never got to talk to Nancy since then. I am always told that she is on another line or away from her desk and will return my call, but never does. I started keeping a log of the person I talk to and the date. Today I talked to Gab, which is suppose to be Nancy's supervisor and absolutely got the run-a-round. He said, I did not sign an invoice for the $800. It was taken out of my checking account electronically!! I asked to speak to the owner and was put on hold, finally he came back online and told me he would call me back. About ten minutes later I got a call from them asking me to join their company and I just listened to their sales pitch again about how lucrative it was. I then told them my experience and he just said, 'I am just in sales.' and hung up. I am sure I will not hear from them again unless I call.

You simply do not do people like this, and someone needs to intervene and shut this supposingly company down. Additionally, make them pay back the money they have stolen from people with integrity.

A  17th of Nov, 2009 by
I have had an almost identical experience with Cashing in on Auctions. I have not been as persistent as you about calling, but when I have called and left messages, they have NEVER been returned. My coach actually gave me her cell phone number. You guessed it - no longer in service. No answer at the Customer Service phone line. Cashing in on Auctions offers a money-back guaranty but there is no way to reach them to claim it.

Cashing in on Auctions Logo Cashing in on Auctions