Cashforlaptops / Cashforlaptops needs better system

May 3, 2015
I sent 2 samsung galaxy's to Cashforlaptops, back at the start of November and still not recieved payment can't seem to contact then as emails bounce back and can't get the phone number. Don't know what to do next any info would be grateful. Don't use this company

A  8th of May, 2015 by
The company quoted me $55 for my laptop that would not power on. They sent me a box with all needed packing material and a prepaid shipping label for me to send my laptop to them with. Within a few days of them receiving it I got a $55 deposit into my paypal account. I didn't have to pay for shipping or any other fees. I recommend to anyone who has a laptop that is just taking up space.
N  14th of May, 2015 by
Do not trust Cashforlaptops.com . I was originally quoted $205 online and after trusting their process and sending them my iphone, they sent me a check for $110! I contacted their customer service, but the uncooperative woman gave me useless excuses to justify their quoted amount. After a really long telephone conversation, they offered me $20 more. Being absolutely annoyed and frustrated with their service, I accepted their new offer. But I would suggest to everyone not to waste their time with this website!

CashForLaptops.com Logo CashForLaptops.com