CashForiPhones.com / They took my phone, but they didn't pay

I recently had the deal with the company www.cashForiPhones.com. They sent me the box, where I put my phone and returned it to the seller. After that the seller promised to pay, but it was fake promise. I haven’t received anything, and the seller continued to diddle-daddle. No money, no phone and this seller is real jerks, so stay away from them. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

Ge
Oct 03, 2014

More CashForiPhones.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Oct 25, 2014
    CashForiPhones.com - Total Scam
    CashforiPhones.com

Offered $63 online, paid $7. Said they e-mailed me a week earlier to state the value decreased, never received this e-mail, but received all others. Per terms, 3 days from payment to dispute. Asked for phone to be returned and told it had already been recycled.

Dec 04, 2014
    CashForiPhones.com - fraud
    cash for iphones
    Sparks
    cashforiphone.com

highway robbery .fraud .send my unlocked iphone 5 32g for $247.00 and they paid me $20.00.this is hell.and to top all he refused to send my phone back.

• Br
      May 14, 2015

Please save yourself from trouble and do not send your phone to Cashforiphones. As they say, if it is good to be true, then it probably isn’t. This company has no intention of paying you their first offer or returning your phone. I wish I had read the reviews before I sent my phone to them. The company is untruthful.

• Co
      May 14, 2015

Please save yourself from trouble and do not send your phone to Cashforiphones .As they say, if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably isn’t. This company has no intention of paying you their first offer or returning your phone. I wish I had read the reviews before I sent my phone to them. The company is untruthful.

• Br
      May 15, 2015

Do not send your Electronic gadgets to Cashforiphones .They quote you a very good price online but pay only 40% of it. They don't even have a direct line to call the purchasing department. First you have to call the customer service and then they connect you to the purchasing department. I talked to their manager and he said that my device was not working properly. He was absolutely wrong as my device was only two months old and worked perfectly fine when I sent it to them. They simply refused to return my device. Don’t ever trust Cashforiphones .