Cashforiphones / Bad experience with Cashforiphones

Cashforiphones promptly sent me a box to securely ship my phone to them. Upon receiving the phone, they took 10 days to process it, all the while, coming up with various reasons why my phone isn't in perfect condition. Later, they proceeded to credit $80 into my PayPal account, without informing me about it at all.
I called and also emailed my complaint about this whole scam they were running. It took 4 days for management at cashforiphones to respond to my concerns. The excuse that they gave was that the market for my phone had gone south and that $80 was all it was worth. She also said that my phone charger would cost them considerable amounts of money if they had to replace it. All said and done, I was not able to get my phone back or more money out of the company

Mi
Apr 27, 2015

Comments

• Ca
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Cashforiphones - Cashforiphones !!! A Horrible company
    1055 W Moana Ln #203 Reno Nevada United States - 89509
    Phone: 1,775544169
    cashforiphones.com

I had a horrible experience with Cashforiphones. I was quoted $570 for my Acer laptop. What did I receive in the mail? A check from www.ecyclebest.com for only $220!
    I have called 7 times already! Each time I am on hold for at least 30 minutes and then, I get disconnected.
    They advertise in a way that entice you to sell your used computer or cell phone in hoped of getting very generous prices. They mail you a box and persuade you through emails and phone calls to send your device out immediately.
    As soon as you send it in, you receive a notification that your money is on its way. They then send you a ridiculously low check and are completely unreachable.