Cashcrate / sucks

First of all, you had to get to $20 minimum before they even send you a check. Second, it took forever since I avoided the credit card ones and put in a fake phone number. [I'm not gonna give them that info.; I'm not stupid]. Third, my gmail inbox is now filled with spam. So, I'm just saying it's not worth it.

Comments

• As
      1st of Oct, 2009

Cashcrate is worth it, i have been with cashcrate since 2006. The only way you would get emails and lots of them, is if you ask for info. Its really not that much. Remember most the people that complain about Cashcrate are the ones that broke the rules in some way. Give them a try, people now are making alot of money. Theres a contest going on now check it out.

• Al
      16th of Oct, 2009

askcratey whatever your probably a part of that bull crap site...the site is crap I filled out surveys with all the accurate info...btw they arent even surveys all that site does is have people fill out crap for things they dont need free info on this free info on that...it's ridiculous...now of course a ton of un wanted phone calls and e mails...this site needs to be stopped...plus a friend of mine got a 20$ check that turned out to be fraudulent

• Al
      16th of Oct, 2009

plus butt wipe asking for info is what the damn website requires you do!!!

• As
      18th of Nov, 2009

Yes i am part of cashcrate and proud of it, most of the time when you see complaints like these are the people that broke the rules and got Banned. Please don`t let them fool you cashcrate is the real thing and there is almost 2 million members to prove that. If you search my screen name askcratey on search you will see my Blog take a look at and sign up. I will help you make money, its not a scam i have my checks on there to prove that they pay. I have been with them since 2006 and had no problems with Cashcrate at all. I have also include one of my checks for proof that cashcrate pays, when i get my other one for this month will also include it also.

• Sh
      16th of Jan, 2010

lol i have done lots of research on this google make money scam!! and that SCAM brought me to a make money with cashcrate... so i looked up the cashcrate site and it took me here.. now pretty much word for word you have copied and pasted that same line on 3 different sites. which makes me leery of this anyways!

hey you know i can go down to the local bank open a checking account for a MAKE MONEY business with a name on it, lets call it FREAKS-R-US .. design my web page make promises..My slogan would be WE make so much money "WE JUST FREAKS LIKE THAT"!!! and write myself a 10, 000.00 check, take a picture of that check. and call it a real check weather the money is in there or NOT!!! and you see its a real check/or fake.. and you would not be able to tell the difference or know i went and cashed it!

there is not way to make money fast on here just get ripped off left and right by these people that do not care what you think of them so longs you pay there high fees for nothing!

now this cashcrate you say its 100% free. you say that on the google SCAM site. I signed up for this one, just to make my point here.. signed up, went to the survey stuff to make my first dollar and low and behold you have to choose one of the options and you have to PAY...lol your a SCAM.. see how easy that was to prove your a scam!!!

• Wh
      1st of Aug, 2010

You all are funny. You obviously don't know what GPT is and what is involved and that is why you hate and can't make any money doing it. It isn't for everyone, but if you know what you are doing you can make some decent cash. There are way s to not have spam hit your email and phone easily without using false info. If you would use the same energy you use to down a site, you could figure that out. There is plenty of information out there, but it sounds like you chose to just try and then get pissed. That is why I am laughing.. my wife has made over $1, 000 easily on the last 3 or 4 months and I don't do it every often and still have made about $200 in a couple of months. You are right, the idea is to get leads for the advertisers...but you do that without thinking everyday. Anyway, I see where the cry baby writing this article is coming from.. but they aren't being completely honest either... just someone who couldn't understand what is really going on and decided to attack it instead of trying to figure out what they were doing wrong. Publishers clearing house should be shut down before CashCrate...lol

• Ge
      9th of Feb, 2014

I have been on cashcrate for years and I heard people saying its a scam and its not! Cashcrate has helped me in so many ways literally. I hate how on google they put that cashcrate is a scam I know its not. If anyone wants to see proof or even join type up this in google. The Employment Solution squido after u type this you will find the sign up link on my blog and has all the info there. The referrals ad up!

• Ra
      6th of Apr, 2014

The people posting that they have made a lot of money on cashcrate is Dana or whoever else moderates it. They are pretending to be people that use the site. They are liars. The site shuts you down before you can make much money. If you start to get earnings they stop you and you will not get credit for many of the offers. It stays in pending for months. They stop posting paid videos to stop you from earning there. They stopped the paid search unless you get credit for surveys, but they keep you from getting that as well. If anyone is making any money, it is a (select) few and probably the ones that give out their credit card information.
    I have been researching it along with some of the other sites as well. I joined it as part of my investigation and have come to the conclusion that the site is a front for stealing your identity and private information. Do not fall for it!

• To
      19th of Jun, 2014

Cashcrate was supposed to pay me 20% of what each referral made attached are screenshots showing what my referrals made which is hundreds and then a screenshot showing my monthly earnings of $3. Cashcrate dos rip you off z

• To
      19th of Jun, 2014

Attached are the screen shots to go with my post