CashCall / www.CashCall.comharassment and outrageous interest rates!

The outrageous practices of CASH CALL include harassment, threats, high interest rates... please start the ball rolling on an investigation towards a CLASS ACTION. It's causing me anxiety, stress and illness... this business and OWNER PAUL REDDAM must be stopped. Paul Reddam has violated these laws before, been sued and lost before with DI TECH and his other lending companies. They are legalized loan sharks preying on the less fortunate during low points of financial chaos. They act like they are offering you help from debt and they put you in deeper debt charging nearly 100% interest rates.

We all know we took out loans, but they are ruining our lives with harassment and outrageous interest rates, please fight for our rates to at least be lowered to a decent standard for everyone and/ or shut this awful company down for poor business practices and unlawful tactics!!

They call work when letters are written to stop calling places of employment, they harass family members who personally ask them to stop contacting them. I have started filing these documents and calls are logged with entries to begin the process of stopping these bonus driven employees that treat you with disrespect and are motivated by greed and competition. Dateline NBC should begin the investigation and expose them too!

It's causing me anxiety, stress and illness... this business and OWNER PAUL REDDAM must be stopped. Paul Reddam has violated these laws before, been sued and lost before with DI TECH and his other lending companies. They are legalized loan sharks preying on the less fortunate in financial chaos. They act like they are offering you help from debt and they put you in deeper debt charging nearly 100% interest rates.

Contact these plaintiffs for inside horror stories! Contact this Law FIRM for help and share your stories.

James Galbert et al v. Cashcall Inc et al
Plaintiffs: James Galbert, Richard Harris and Mark Kardos
Defendants: Cashcall Inc, Paul Reddam and Does 1 through 10

Case Number: 8:2007cv00831
Filed: July 19, 2007
_______________________
Cashcall

LR&O is investigating the practices of Cashcall, an internet lender. Cashcall charges high interest rates and requires internet-only loan transactions. We are interested in finding out more about Cashcall's practices.

Comments

• Na
      Aug 27, 2007

I received a $5,000 high risk, high interest loan from cash call in March 2007 with every intention of paying them back. After making three payments of $254 each, I lost two jobs. I called Cash Call and explained my crisis and was told that they would defer two payments as long as I made one more payment. I made the payment and trusted they would defer the two payments like they said they would. The next month they tried to take another payment out of my checking account. I called them and reminded them that the payment was supposed to be deferred, and they told me that the payment WASN'T deferred, but if I made ONE MORE PAYMENT, they would defer the next two. After my rent, utilities, etc., I do not have enough money left over to make a $254 payment. Two days after they couldn't get the money from my account, the harassing phone calls started from someone called Willett Antee. She called my employer 5 times a day, even after my employer told her I couldn't receive personal calls. She faxed my employer a wage assessment thing to garnish my wages, and when my employer didn't respond, she called him on the phone and told him he HAD to give her wage information about me because they were going to garnish my wages. I received several calls and e-mails from her telling me they were going to seize my assets and garnish my wages. I sent her a fax telling her I was in the process of filing bankruptcy and not to call me at work anymore. I talked to Willett Antee's ASSISTANT and asked her if she was aware of the FAIR DEBT COLLECTIONS PRACTICES and she said "yeah, yeah, yeah---" Yesterday I received a letter, now telling me that they hadn't received ANY payments from me, which tells them that I have no intention of paying them anything. I wrote back and told her that was PURE HARASSMENT because I have credit union statements that prove they took out at least three payments. Today I received a letter saying that they are starting the arbitration procedures if I don't pay them in 10 days.

I am not denying that I owe them money. I just DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY THEM or any of my other creditors. I am filing bankruptcy tomorrow. I feel I have no other choice. I have asked Cash Call if I could make lower payments, but they haven't responded. I am definitely going to file a complaint with the BBB about their tactics. I have been documenting all their phone calls, etc.

Aug 28, 2007

I agree Cash Call is a terrible company to deal with. I have also been harassed by this company I have sent them two letters telling them I am not allowed to receive personal phone calls at work and it does not work, they do not seem to care. I stopped paying them due to there lies and harassments. I documented every time they call and threaten to garnish my wages I just laugh at them because they think they can intimidate me. I know better than that they need a court order in order to do so, they can not be threatening people with actions they have no intention of taking. I just urge all consumers to beware of this company. I saw there site and only people in California can request loans from them at this time. I hope that they will go under just as they deserve for all there illegal practices. Karma really happens!!!

• Je
      Sep 06, 2007

I, too, am being harassed by Cash Call, Inc. After making two on-time monthly payments, Cash Call, Inc. took another three payments out of my account in the same month, leaving me with the bank fees and overdraft charges as well as unable to pay my other bills. So I stopped their access to my account and have agreed to pay them using a debt consolidation plan. They will not accept this plan, and basically, will not accept any type of payment plan that does not allow them direct access to your personal bank account. That is THEFT!!! They have stolen from me and are now harassing me and threatening me with wage garnishments and lawsuits. No, the phone calls at work have not stopped despite knowing the law on harassing consumers at work. This company is a joke. They practice fraudulently and they steal from their customers. Yes, I'm complaining. The company and its owner need to be put out of business permanently.

• Je
      Sep 06, 2007

I borrowed 2500.00 dollars from this bunch of crooks for two months. I refinanced my house and paid them 2591.00, and they still try to make me pay a monthly payment. But I have all receipts, not only from my mortgage company, but also from the U.S. Postal Service where I sent It next day Air.

Jerry Lindner.

Sep 11, 2007

I would like to be a part of this class action law suit as well!
    Please contact me!

Sep 11, 2007

I would like to be contacted about a possible class action law suit as well. Please respond!

• Na
      Sep 13, 2007

I've been getting threatening phone calls from cash call also. If there is a lawsuit, I want to be involved.

Oct 07, 2007

Sign me up. 100% interest? Someone is very rich and they are deceitful in their practices. We are paid off but it was a huge price.

Screw these companies who prey on people. Don't believe Wall Street's Gordon Gecko, "Greed is Good." Mr. Paul will meet his maker and his maker has horns and a pitchfork.

Any attornies out there willing to represent hard working people?

Oct 07, 2007

A footnote: calling your relatives is a violation of the FCRA. And, we still have not received written confirmation of our paid off loan.

I'd like to speak with the attorney regarding this matter.

• Er
      Oct 11, 2007

What are you possibly going to sue for "I borrowed money, I cant pay it back and I'm mad because I get phone calls" and NO I don't work for them, people read the small print when you signed and got the $ what did you think was going to happen when you stopped making payments and you know what I bet all you people have bad credit and thats why you borrow from places like cash call and get high interest rates. No one to blame but yourselfs!

• El
      Oct 12, 2007

In response to Eric Lopez comment:

Whether people borrowed money from them and still have to pay them, their way of business is horrible. That's not how your suppose to do people. Is calling them 20 times a day even after you spoke to someone that you have no money is ok? They prey on people who are financially struggling. They were the ones who tartness their own name. They even harass people who already paid their loans. The business is all screwed up. It's running unethically and wrong. It doesn't matter what you say. I don't care if your a former employee vouching for them because you don't want to lose your job. It's the people and if the people come together and all share horrible experiences with this company, we need to shut them down.

• Mj
      Oct 15, 2007

CashCall needs to be shut down and the predators they have trained to work for them not to find out how it is on the other side.

• Ki
      Oct 30, 2007

I, too, have been harassed by CashCall!! I just got off the phone with them today... crying!! The loan is in my husbands name... three time we have faxed a written permission for them to discuss the account with me. He's always at work and that way I can make arrangements. We have only missed this months payment... took the loan out in Feb. 2007, made every payment till this month, October. I have been dealing with thyroid cancer and told them that we have been in financial hardship. Rent, utilities, etc...have a 6 yr. old son who needed care while I was getting treatments. Husband missed work do help me out. They demanded payment right now... would not give me till the 1st to send it. couldn't give 2 more days??? They are constantly debiting the account this month... 7 times. But the money isn't there; so bank charges of $35 each time. And they wonder why I can't make the payment?? They had called my husband at work..after being told he can't get personal calls (he got wrote up today due to it, by the way). I tried to talk to them when they would call (10 times a day from 7:00 am - 7:00 pm) this month... but they said they didn't have permission to discuss it with me and wouldn't let me make arrangements. Now today, they say 24 hours or dire actions will be taken. When I asked what those were I was told her supervisor would inform me when that happened. What??? The gal also called me a liar...said I was hiding this missed payment and all from my husband. She said she knew this cause he said to her (when she called his work today) "Talk to my wife... she handles the bills." That told her I didn't tell him??? That means he is at work and can't discuss this right now. She said he knows about it now cause SHE told him not me. She said it didn't matter if we had payed on time before, this was this payment. And that we would be sorry if we didn't pay it. She and her supervisor, whom I spoke with also today, said that there are no options...payment had to made by 5 pm pacific time 10/31. No accept. And cause he didn't miss any work THIS month due to my illness, it didn't matter. Like having previous months of hardship and playing catchup doesn't affect you for a while... heartless people. I'm not refusing to pay... I know we are late. I know the reasons. I explained them... begged for one more day. Was told NO! She said it would affect his credit. I told her I know... that we were aware of it, but under the circumstances, we would have to deal with that. She said I didn't care cause it's not my credit. UM, yeah, my husband's credit does affect me. I could go on and on... just felt the need to vent. Hung up the phone (after she said she would call bright and early tomorrow to see if I found someone to borrow from) to find out who I got the money from (what?) and make sure I follow through with the arrangements. If I don't we might as well realize that they will TAKE the money. Hung up crying, stressed, etc. If there is an attorney who wants to contact me, please do!! I would like to be a part of a class action suit.

Nov 02, 2007

I have too been harassed by this company. I took a loan in April 2007. I normally make my payments on the 15th of each month and have been on time. This past Monday October 15th, I fall back 5 days on my payment. I got a call from them on Thursday October 18th. I told them the reason I didn't make the payment was because I didn't get paid until that Friday October 19th. I mentioned that I would Money Gram payment on Saturday and that I would call them with a reference number. They agreed! The next day I got a call from them. I told Rep that I had already made arrangements. She still demanded an answer so as a courtesy I told her again my situation. Little did I know with what kind of people I was dealing with? Well later day I got another phone call from a Lola, harassing me. I told her that had already made arrangements and to look at their notes. She said that she was the one I had made the arrangements with the first time. She said that I told her my payment would be in that same day. I got so upset to the point that I told her off and called her a LIAR! I said "read your motes and stop harassing me"!! She then said "If you would make your payments on time that I wouldn't be getting harassed. I hung up on her. After hanging up, Lola called again like 5 times. I answered, but then hung up every time she would call. I must have gotten a total of 30 calls from Thursday through Saturday. I eventually made the payment.

Never again will I deal with this company and what's worse I referred my friend to them. She has to been harassed at work and at home. If I knew what I know now, I would have never referred them to her or taken that loan from them!
    I will continue to make my payments and payoff in the next two months, just so it doesn't affect my credit.

I do too want to me part of this lawsuit. Feel free to contact me my email. I want these people to pay for that they are doing!

• Se
      Nov 04, 2007

I agree that this company has to has to be stopped it's illegal practices. I have been harassed by them at my job at work. They even sent a bill to my place of employment for a garnishment without a court order. They have called my human resources director and discussed my outstanding debt and they also constantly call me at home, cell phone jod and my human resources department. I refuse to talk to themand deal with them. I wouldlike to get in on a class action suit against them as well. The ironic thing is that I paid my bill on time and when I fell behind I asked for a two month deferrment upon their recomendation and then they denied me.

• Do
      Nov 05, 2007

A FRIEND TOLD ME ABOUT CASHCALL, BECAUSE I NEEDED
    AN EMERGENCY LOAN, DID'NT KNOW A LOT ABOUT IT , BUT
    I TRUSTED MY FRIEND. I TOOK OUT A LOAN FOR 2500.00
    DOLLARS IN JANUARY , THAT WAS MY FIRST PAYMENT. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN INVOICE OR ANY KIND OF STATEMENT FROM THEM. IT'S GETTING A LITTLE SCARY.
    BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON WITH MY LOAN.
    IT'S BEEN TEN MONTHS, I HAVE A PHONE NUMBER THAT I WAS ABLE TO GET IN CONTACT WITH A GUY NAME DAVE, BUT I CALLED RECENTLY AND THE NUMBER WAS DISCONNECTED, NOW I HAVE NO WAY OF TALKING TO ANYONE. I GET A LITTLE OVER TWO HUMDRED DOLLARS TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH. WHEN THE PHONE NUMBER WAS CONNECTED I DID GET A CHANCE TO TALK TO DAVE MONTHS AGO AND HE TOLD ME IF I DID'NT PAY OFF THE LOAN AT ANY CERTAIN TIME THAT I WOULD BE PAYING THEM BACK 9000.00 DOLLARS. THAT DON'T EVEN SOUND RIGHT. NOT FOR A 2500.00 DOLLAR LOAN. I WROTE THEM A LETTER AND HAVE NOT GOT A RESPONSE. I THINK I'M GOING TO GO TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.

• Th
      Nov 09, 2007

I called today to pay off my loan and they guy basically said he doesn't trust me and won't accept my check. He told me to use Money Gram, but that cost over a few hundred dollars to transfer $5055 which is what I owe them. I took the loan out in May and want to pay this off, but they won't let me.

Please contact me about the class action law suit. I want to make sure they can't do this to anybody else.

• Da
      Nov 12, 2007

I would also like to join any suit against cash call. They are rude and will not negotiate a lower rate.

Nov 13, 2007

I used to work for cash call selling loans, and I currently have a loan for 5k at 59% apr. They laid me off in 08/07 after their banks cut funding due to the credit crisis affecting the economy. They have been harassing me and my relatives clearly violating many FDCPA laws. I have saved voice messages of unlawful threats of illegal and unintended actions. I have phone records of them calling me 15+ times after I hung up on them which is clearly harassment. They have been illegally informing 3rd parties of my debt. I can expose them from the inside out. PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR CLASS ACTION.

• He
      Nov 17, 2007

Please e-mail me I too have been harassed by this company! What can I do? I filed a complaint with the bbb and the ftc. Thank you!

Nov 17, 2007

This company calls and threatens my family. Please contact me if anything is done about this company email me please!

Nov 17, 2007

PLEASE SIGN PETITION ON PETITION DOT COM/CASH CALL GOES TO COURT DECEMBER 10!

• Al
      Nov 18, 2007

Oh my goodness. Someone please help me shut down these people. Please contact me about a class action suit also against this company. I too have taken out a loan with cash call and it was for $2600.00 and that was back in March of 2005. When I recently asked them for a payoff amount they told me $2400 and some change. Are you kidding me? $200 is all that was taken out for a 2 1/2 year loan. Now I have been paying this loan faithfully on time until May of this year when I found out I was diagnosed with a medical condition that cosed me to be off work. Now I am 2 months behind and I am getting harassing and threatening phone calls from them about legal action and how they are going to forward my contract to recovery to demand the $2400 . Even though I explained to them my situation they do not care. So I got mad and I told them if I can't pay the minimum of $254 dollars then how in the hell are they going to get $2400. I asked them if they can just work with me because I do care about my credit but they just don't care. They want they money and they don't care how you get it as long as you get it. If not you have to face the consequences. I had one gentleman tell me he already sent paperwork to my home about suing me for defaulting on the contract but I have not seen anything yet so is this a scare tactic? or are they serious has anyone actually had these scare tactics by cash call followed through. I just need to know so I can be prepared because at this moment I just don;t have the money.

• Ba
      Nov 20, 2007

Please sign me up, because I am currently being harassed by this company. It is very terrible. Yes, I did take the loan out, but someone got my bank information took my money and caused my account to be negative. So of course that through me in a financial hole. Now I am trying to get back on track with them and has given them a date, but of course my date is not good enough, even though its only ten days away. But if you don't have the money right when they call, they talk to you real bad. I ask to speak to a manager, to let them know that I really want to get this paid, but the manager started acting just like the first representer. I just hung up the phone. They are calling around to everyone here at my job and being rude to them when they can't locate me. Also they were told that I was in a meeting one day and ask my colleague on the phone to get me out of the meeting.
    So please someone let me know what I can do to stop this madness.

• Ti
      Nov 21, 2007

Everyone needs that has had illegal collection tactics used needs to file a complaint with the FTC. Just go to FTC.GOV
    While They can't do anything about individual complaints. Complaints made by consumers could lead to an investigation. Heres the response I got from the FTC.

Thank you for recent correspondence. The Federal Trade Commission acts in the public interest to stop business practices that violate the laws it enforces. Letters from consumers and businesses are very important to the work of the Commission. They are often the first indication of a problem in the marketplace and may provide the initial evidence to begin an investigation. The Commission does not resolve individual complaints. The Commission can, however, act when it sees a pattern of possible violations developing.

The information you have provided will be recorded in our complaint retention system. This computerized system enables us to identify questionable business practices that are generating numerous complaints and may be in violation of the law.

Thank you for providing information that may be used to develop or support Commission enforcement. So everyone Go to WWW.FTC.GOV and file a complaint and tell them about your experience with cashcall.

Nov 24, 2007

IPETITION @IPETITION.COM/cashcall. If you have been treated unfairly by Cashcall Inc. Please sign this Petition. I will be going to court December 10, 2007. If you would like your opinion heard. Please sign and I will make sure that it is submitted.

• Ni
      Nov 27, 2007

These people are crooks and must be stopped before they destroy other peoples lives.

Nov 28, 2007

Please contact me as well regarding this unprofessional and illegal actions of this Company. They lied to me regarding the per cent they charge and when confronted their response was try to prove it. At the time I applied for the loan I couldnt print out the Docs. the representative stated it would be 69% interest but they were charging me 99%. They called my work, left threating messages on a central VM. This is after I informed them not to call my work or family members. They called and ask personal information about me from my employees and coworker. Ernest from CashCall left this message on a Central Voice Mail (You borrowed the money and you will pay it back, you call me today or you will have consequences. Mrs. Thompson from Cash call: Continued to call my work after I informed her not to call work. Finally I hung up on her , she continued to call me anyway.

Mrs. Patterson:

Left message on Central Voice Mail (Said she was from Cash CAll and I needed to contact her immediately) I called her and informed her again not to call work. The next day she called again leaving the same message on Voice Mail at work. I called her and told her and the Cash call Rep. When I received the loan informed me the interest rate was 69% and I was unable to print out the contract, her response was, it is your word against the representative and try to prove it. This company needs to be shut down, they lie and cheat consumers and then harass them.

Nov 28, 2007

Please call me regarding the Class Action against this company.

Nov 28, 2007

I too have fallen for this easy loan scam! They are harassing me at work every single day, even though I repeatedly hang up on them. Some man there named Alfred has told me that they are not willing to work with Consumer's Credit Counseling Service, who I have asked to help me resolve this issue. He said they will not accept payment arrangements from anybody other than me, because I was the one that took out the loan initally.

I'm afraid they are going to send somebody to break my knee caps or something if I don't win the lottery or something very soon so that I can pay these sharks. What a horrible situation. Obviously, I would never have borrowed the money from them in the first place, if I had not been desperate. I do owe them money... but.... their business practices are horrific. I'm not sure what their legal rights are, exactly.... but I'm sure going to find out. I plan to see them in court.

Nov 29, 2007

I took out a loan because we were about to loose our business and it was the stupidest thing I could do! I lost my job and for the past 2 months I have been looking but they call 20+times a day at times and I called said I had lost my job and was told "not my problem and that is too bad but we want our money". I just got off the phone and they told me to ask friends or find someway to pay it. She was nasty and said I had not tried to get the money and is calling my ex-boss and leaving messages on their answering machine after being asked to stop! I want to pay them off, but she pissed me off so bad with her nasty way and then telling me I would owe like $ 26,000.00 for lawyer fees and such that I told her to go [censored] herself. Threaten me and say nasty stuff about me.. 7 years it will be off my credit, screw them a**holes! Count me in too sue and lets call them with nasty attitudes!

• Ka
      Nov 30, 2007

I too have a current loan w/cash call and when I took this loan out in May 2007 I was told specific that this is a non-interest loan and for the past months I have allowed them to take $254.00 each month with no problems but today 11/30/07 I called to change the date for the withdrawl and check the status of this account they said I still owe $5,030.12 and it is not pd in full until 5/1/2014 I almost passed out they have lied and will not get away with this I will fight this company tooth and nail because I understood that if you have this loan it gains no interest now it looks like I will owe this forever..### I say not my hard earned money.. they are messing with the wrong people by the looks of the many messages left I say we all file a Class Action Lawsuit.

• Bo
      Dec 01, 2007

I too have been a victim to this horrid train wreck of a company. I understand that I took out the loan so it is my responsibility to pay it back. Unfair practices against of course already financially troubled clients is just immoral un-ethical and just plain wrong. Harrassment at home, work, and to family members is an unlawful experience. I have been paying my loan off for 9 months now a $2500 dollar loan in 9 months equals out to be about $2900 to pay off laon now + $2000 I have already sent in monthly payments = $4900 roughly. This is crazy you borrow $2500 and pay $8000 dollars back. Please if someone has any information on this lawsuit send to my e-mail.

Dec 04, 2007

I agree the high interest is terrible i think something should be done. Please let me know if there is a lawsuit. I also need help as do a lot of people that is doing business with these people. Why are they allowed to get by with this.

• Si
      Dec 05, 2007

I have also had a horrible experience with Cashcall, I took out a loan for $5000.00 July of 06. I am 30 days late on payment right now. I am a loan agent and have not made a paycheck in 3 months. I am constantly harrassed and in tears over these crazy 10-15 calls from them per day, always rude and always a threat.....best of all I owe almost $6000.00.....I have given Cashcall $4400.00 in the past 17 months go figure....Sign me up for a class action lawsuit too!!!!!!!!!!

• Li
      Dec 06, 2007

I took out a loan and I am making payments but they say that they are going to put me collections if I dont pay my bill on the 15th of each month .

• Do
      Dec 06, 2007

I am a Cash Call Customer. At the time Of my loan it sounded like a good idea... My parnter and I both got a loan through them. Since neither of our credit scores were too high it was nice someone was willing to give us a break in giving a loan. The pay back was a little high but having had some things to pay for it was acceptable. Things went along fine with the payment withdrawels for about three months. Then they ( cash Call) started reaching in my bank account at will earlier than the dates set by the contract, sometimes they double dipped into my account. When I had a set back in my paycheck I contacted Cash Call and they advised me that they would deffer a payment and if I needed a second defferal to give them a call. Things went sour and they started calling us on a daily basis 5-20 times a day using different numbers and private listed lines.
    We got so sick of the calls that we asked the phone company to put a blocker on the phone. Cash calls next move was to harrass my Parents and my work place. They made threats towards my parents that if I didn't pay x amount of $ that I was going to be served with papers and a law suit, They also called my work place demanding my paycheck and slipping through Faxmachine faxes supposed authorized payroll debit request( authorized by me?? ). Cash Calls most recent attempts have bee towards my parnter. They Called her work place and harrassed the owner to the point she claimed My parnter never worked there, They've called my parnters Mom and harrassed her into a highblood preassure attack. This type of behavior has to stop. I cannot have them harassing friends and family over my debt. I am an adult I realize I made the debt but if I cant pay it right now Dont penalize my associates as well. MR ROLAND who keeps calling me is an obnoxiouse excuse of a human being and I wish the abuse he gives on my friends and family apon him.

• Ro
      Dec 07, 2007

I took out a loan with Cash call about 3 yrs. ago for $5,000.00. I have paid approx. $9,000.oo back, I was on time EVERY month. I am a painter, my work is seasonal. My business has slowed down as it is winter, not to mention my mother has terminal cancer and am taking care of her, and I have 5 children. I called Cash call explaining my situation, and they were so nasty..telling me to "go out and borrow the money from family or friends" and" to go raise the money" I asked them to defer it for a month, they are completely unsympathetic, unprofessional, and threatening. they also stated that "it doesn't matter that my payments have been on time every month." For a $5,ooo.oo loan they are charging me almost a %100 interest for 30 yrs.It's absolutely absurd! Like I said, I've paid $9,000.00 for a $5,000.00 loan, so It's not like I haven't been doing my part. They didn't have to call me for being delinquent, I called them and there's just no reasoning with this company, they are loan sharks that try to intimidate people, instead of working with them. My mom is dying, the last thing I need is to be bullied by a company of loan sharks. I am def. interested in taking action. Thank you.

• Ar
      Dec 08, 2007

This company is such a rip-off. I borrowed 2500.00 and have made 11 pymts of 216.00 a month(2300.00 total paid so far) but I still owe them 2500.00. I also asked them to change my due date and they agreed to do this but they still draft on the same date and then charge me a late fee b/c of their mistake. At the time I signed up, the guy was very very unclear. He did mention the 96% interest but skipped past it very quickly and mainly talked about if I paid "a little more" than I could pay it off pretty quick. At that time, I was hurting badly for money and couldn't see a way. This guy I spoke to figured out a way to confuse people and make them not focus on the "small print". They do prey on people that are hard -up for money and they pay their salaries by ripping them off with all the interest and fees. If anyone knows how to help, please let me know, Thanks

• Wi
      Dec 09, 2007

Yes, I do agree, Cash Call has the worst business practices that I have encountered in my life. "Harassment' is an under statement. Please contact me concerning this pending litigation.

I just received a call from them offering to bring my account current (this after an attorney friend sent them an official cease and dismiss order). They said for $50 dollars that they would back end my past due payments and reduce my interest rate to 35%. This is good but not enough to offset what they put me through. I said that I would except this offer if the interest rate was reduced to 25%. They declined, with some harsh words attached. I would think that if someone says they will pay and the only hang up is the interest amount, that a lending company would be a little more flexible.