Cashbuildstinking attitude towards customers by staffer

I have been a loyal client at Cashbuild (Meadowlands), but disgusted by the staffer's attitude by the name of Lindi. This morning I went to make purchases as I have been visiting the store in numerous occasions (renovating my property), but could not get the service I deserve... She had a bad attitude (as always) by not responding when greeted, took her own time to check for an item code & finally overcharged me on a R352 item... (cost R944) it was when I brought it to her attention that she became rude & made me wait for a good 8minutes for change as 'she did not have float' (WHY), because she just does not take her job seriously. I went to complaint at the customer services desk but was told the manager (David) was not available to assist but was given his numbers... I have tried contacting him more than 6 times... up to now still have not managed to get hold of him (at some point my number was taken for him to call... guess what!!!) still waiting.

Comments

• Mo
      Nov 11, 2018
    Cashbuild - service
    Gauteng
    South Africa

I bought materials on 22 December 2016, at mafikeng store but I applied for loan at nedbank at randfontein cashbuild, I wait for materials until February 2017 to be delivered, till then I went back for refund as I bought that materials somewhere using my credit card. The sad thing to me I'm still waiting for refund

• De
      Mar 02, 2019
    Cashbuild - Opening times
    Lansdowne
    South Africa

Late opening of branch and there was approximately 5 customers drove away. We are very disappointed in the service. On sundays we plan with our builders and I have my builder waiting since 7:15am as I am aware that cash build opens at 7am. Now it is 8:09am still waiting.