Comments

• Vi
      20th of Dec, 2010

I too had a check sent on 11/20 per their site and it has not been rec'd. Have sent numerous tickets and no reply. On top of that they just closed an inquiry with no comment or cash adj. It looks like they are no longer in business. Their Facebook wall has several others with the same complaints - paypal in process and checks not rec'd, no response on inquires. They had been great up until now and I have almost $600 due back over the next few months that I now don't expect. Ebates is still running though...

21st of Dec, 2010

Same treatment here. Seems like everybody's check is dated Nov 20, 2010, but they were simply not sent. NO RESPONSE AFTER 2 messages.

NO PHONE NUMBER TO CALL EITHER, but somehow, website is still up!

This company has/had? a relationship with several large companies such as Entertainment Books which is company I purchased my items from in this scam.

Looks like another Ponzi scheme. Bernie Madoff would be proud of these gangsters. And remember what happened to Bernie's son.

In my case the amount in my case was not large, but still annoying.

Just keep posting on the social sites, plus Slickdeals and FatWallet to warn others.

• Ho
      21st of Dec, 2010

I did a little research on this as I too haven't been paid and noticed it was happening to others. If you look at the agreement a company called 77Blue LLC is the owner/who the agreement is made with and their contact info is: CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
    9854 National Boulevard
    Los Angeles, California 90034
    Phone: 310-455-6723
    anycoupon@yahoo.com
    You can't get to a person from the phone number, just a leave a vm which makes me suspect this isn't there right now. Someone should notify all their merchants who are payment them our money. I'm not using them again. The irony is they've been around since 2002 so who would have guessed. I had been a member since late 2009 and was always paid early and had tickets answered right away. I'm pissed to have hundreds lost now. Everyone should send them emails and merchants they use notifications.

• Ho
      21st of Dec, 2010

To post complaints to the BBB in CA use the 77BLUE LLC and address in comment above... it worked to file the complaint against, the company is in the BBB. We'll see if there is any resolution. Not holding my breath!

• Ac
      28th of Dec, 2010

This company used to pay but they've gone awol. They're not responding and not paying. They owe me over $100. AVOID these SCAMMERS!!

File a BBB complaint using state CA, company: 77BLUE LLC. You can do it online. Don't let your complaint go unheard.

• Kz
      1st of Jan, 2011

same story as everybody...no payment...no contact from them an when or why not...Cashbaq=Cashbunk

• Ca
      6th of Jan, 2011

I am another victim of this site. Same exact story.. PHANTOM check sent 11/20, no reply to trouble tickets... This has happened to me before with another rebate site. They owe money and then just disappear with no response. That other company was based in the UK though, but this one is a California company. I think that we should register complaints with the CA State Atty General. This is a calculated fraud in my opinion. I would agree that it is a "ponzi" scheme of sorts. They pay at first and then continue to lag payments and run away with the cash.

14th of Jan, 2011

I've filed suit against the 77Blue LLC (the company that cashbaq and a ton of other websites are listed under). The address there is 9854 National Blvd. #107, Los Angeles, CA 90034. business entity number 200413910103.

14th of Jan, 2011

Also this link might help

15th of Jan, 2011

Here's the link to file a complaint with the CA Atty General

15th of Jan, 2011

Also when you file I think it's best to use the 77Blue info and address and mention cashbaq as a sister site. As that's where the company is registered the other address 9854 is just a po box in a Vonns

• 16
      19th of Jan, 2011

They are not answering any complaints... sent one to the BBB in December, the time period is up to respond, no answer...They also close the tickets for open inquires, complaints on their site. Looks like everyone is SOL

• As
      31st of Jan, 2011

Hi all, I have submitted BBB complaint and also a letter to the Attorney General. Please do the latter using the link and info above.

• St
      1st of Feb, 2011

The death of Cashbaq per their site, everyone is SOL...

We regret that Cashbaq is unable to continue operations and has shut down.

You can earn cash back at other sites including iGive, uPromise, Mr. Rebates, FatWallet, and Ebates.
    You can also compare cash back rebates at Evreward.

2nd of Feb, 2011

Considering the site was open for months after the so called checks were sent leads me to believe it's just a way to cover up that fact of a lie and went on operating. Hope you guys took screen shots and my court case is in March vs them.

• Na
      2nd of Feb, 2011

On February 1, 2011, Cashbaq.com, an internet cashback website, posted that they are no longer in business. "Like so many other companies, Cashbaq was hit by the worst recession of our lifetime. We regret that Cashbaq is unable to continue operations and has shut down." (http://www.cashbaq.com/). This was after several weeks of blog posts from members who were stating that they never received their recent cashback payments. While Nanoosa.com does not like to see this happen to anyone, we would like to help support those who were former members who have not received their cashback.

If you are a former Cashbaq member, you understand how a cashback site works. Nanoosa.com is the same; however, Nanoosa.com allows you to withdraw your cashback (similar to Cashbaq.com) OR have us donate the cashback that you earn to the organization (non-profit, charity, etc.) of your choice. For those who were former members of Cashbaq.com, Nanoosa.com will be providing an additional account bonus for former Cashbaq.com members when they sign up for a Free account with Nanoosa.com. While this is not intended to fully reimburse those who never received their cashback, this is a way for Nanoosa.com to show their generosity and let everyone know that they are here to help.

More details can be obtained at Nanoosa.com at http://dld.bz/CashbaqNanoosa.

2nd of Feb, 2011

Wonder how long before Lewis resurfaces with a new shell?

2nd of Feb, 2011

Also guys make sure to file the CA Att. Gen. complaints still.

2nd of Feb, 2011

We should all file a civil class action lawsuit. At least we'll get some money back. This can't be legal and it is probably an automatic win for us. I am owed some money and they never answered my inquiry and cheated with the next check date by moving up the date by another month.

2nd of Feb, 2011

I just filed a complaint with the CA Attorney General. Thanks for posting the link. Its a great ideal for everyone who is owed money to file, it will definitely get their attention and he may be prosecuted for scamming people.