Cashback America, Inc. / Rip off!

1 5449 South Semoran Blvd, Suite 20Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 407-658-8404

In March 2005, we purchased a piano from East Coast Piano, located at 561 Route 1 South in Edison NJ (zip code is 08817, and telephone number is [protected]). We were told about a promotional rebate for $2000, that we could receive if we purchased the piano that week, from Cashback America, Inc., if we followed all their rules exactly. We followed all their rules exactly only to discover that the company is now supposedly defunct. What a scam. The rebate could only be filed after a 35 month wait, plenty of time to take the money and run. The scammers' full information is as follows:

Cashback America, Inc.
6250 Hazeltine National Drive, Suite C104
Orlando, Florida 32822
www.cashbackamerica.com
[protected]

They also have another address, which is:
Cashback America, Inc.
5449 South Semoran Blvd, Suite 20
Orlando, Florida 32822
email address: cashbackamerica@aol.com

United States Administrative Services, Inc. - -independent administrators for the program
18950 U.S. Highway 441 # 306
Mt. Dora, Florida 32757

I called East Coast Piano, and East Coast Piano gave me another address for United States Administrative Services, Inc, which is:

34315 Donna Vista Place
Eustis, Florida 32736

The proof of delivery was stamped Ronald Gooding.-our United States Postal Service Certified mail receipt number is [protected]. I am also contacting the Better Business Bureau on these frauds as well as the Department of Consumer Affairs. I will also file a judgment. I am not letting this go.

Va

Comments

• Xi
      27th of May, 2008

We put the down payment for a new J. Strauss & Son piano from East Coast Paion located at 561 Route 1 S. Edison, NJ. last week. It's the worst experiance I've ever had!

After we made the order, we found out the company was on the bancropcy road at one point, and the brand 'J.Stauss & Son' is actually the cheapest piano they can get from China. They buy those painos, put their brand up, marked with highest price you can imagine, then pretend it's on sale...When I found out what the company truely was, I tried to cancel the order on the following Monday(5/19/2008), but was told my piano had already been picked up (my delivery day STB on Friday 5/23), therefor they won't give me the downpayment back...

I also got a call from their 'president' comdaming me not a professional and didn't deverse his piano...Now I'm fully understand why they were on the bancropcy road. I believe if they re-organized the company, it'll bancrop very soon.

Although I might lost my downpayment, but I'm still happy that I didn't put more in for the bad money.

I wish I never walked into that store!

• So
      14th of Sep, 2008

They got me for $200.
    I bought a camera on eBay with $200 rebate from CashbackAmerica.
    I sent all the paper work immediately. They claimed I hadn't sent the original receipt, but a printoff of the online sale!!!
    I protested. "How am I supposed to get any other paper receipt."
    I took it to a mediary, who sided with me, but they stood their ground, later claiming that it was past the 30 days at this time!
    Obviously a scam. Haven't checked, but eBay needs to block them from participation, at the least.