CashAdvanceNetwork.com / Liars!

United States Review updated:

Applied for a loan, was told I was approved and that the loan would be deposited into my account the next day. I never received any phone calls or e-mails stating there was a problem with my application at all. I waited until the next day and the deposit was never made. I checked my status on their site and it said still being reviewed. Still no phone calls or e-mails, then I checked back later and it said I was denied. I still don't know the reason. If they don't intend to give you the loan then you shouldn't be told you are approved at all. If they tell you're approved then that deposit better be there the next day.
Ss

Comments

Gr
  20th of May, 2008
To whom it may concern:

My name is Gregorio Diaz. I had applied for a loan and was approved. I was told also that it would ne direct deposited into my acccount in which it has not. But then I am being charged. Please email me back to let me know what is the status of that loan. And if indeed it was true about the approval, can it be deposited into my account. Thank you.
Ex
  11th of Sep, 2008
i used to work for them. The complaint is not valid. No one is "approved". They are only "pre-approved" pending verification of the information on the application. Applicants do not apply on their direct site. They buy all their leads from aggregators. They send numerous emails to every applicant and 9 times out of 10 customers give the wrong address or don't check their spam box. They are a reputable company

Cash Advance Network Logo Cash Advance Network