Cash4laptops.com / Potential Class Action

This is to inform you that the law firm of Sharma, Yaskhi & Associates, LLP (www.sysslaw.com) is contemplating filing a lawsuit against this company. If you feel you have been dealt with unfairly by this company, please contact our firm via e-mail at [protected]@sysslaw.com. Your information will be kept confidential and in the event there is a lawsuit filed, please be informed that you will not be required to incur any costs towards this potential litigation.

Comments

• Dr
      30th of May, 2011
    Cash4laptops.com - These guys are rip-offs
    cash4laptops.com

These guys are rip-offs. You send product for cash based upon site valuation, it will offer a ridiculous low price and try to negotiate. best stay away.

• Tu
      13th of Feb, 2012
    Cash4laptops.com - Shut this business down so it does not take advantage of one more person
    cash4laptops.com

I had received their generous offer of $5 for a gently used iPhone 3GS. After a heated argument with their customer reserve rep, I was successfully at getting my phone mailed back to me. I really thought that was the end of it till I got it back in pieces. Avoid. Stay way. Do your research. Fight back. Shut this business down so it does not take advantage of one more person.

• Am
      26th of Apr, 2012
    Cash4laptops.com - Total rip off, stay away
    cash4laptops.com

Got a quote for my HP Pavilion laptop $117. I sent it to them and then they offered me $50. It's total rip off. Stay away from them!!!