Cash4laptops / scam

1 NV, United States Review updated:

I was quoted $275 for a laptop from cash4laptops. After it was shipped to them, they lowered the quote to $120. Not even sure why...the unit is in perfectly great condition. Anyway, since cash4laptops new LOWER quote of $120 was not acceptable, I asked to have the laptop sent back. Now guess what? I have to pay $20. What a SCAM!!! Bait and switch and then on top of it I get screwed for 20 bucks.

I should have learned my lesson... previously, I had been quoted $80 for a cell phone only to find out later they will only pay $30.
cash4laptops will SCAM YOU USING BAIT AND SWITCH!!!

More Cash4laptops Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Db
      22nd of Dec, 2010

Report them to the Consumer Protection Agency. They can help resolve this & it's a free Gov. service.

31st of Jan, 2011

this is how to keep this company from scamming you http://hubpages.com/hub/Review-of-Cashforlaptopscom

• Do
      6th of Apr, 2011

Do what I did.
    File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the Consumer Protection Agency.
    If enough of us do this, they'll get shut down. We have to stand up for our rights as consumers, and show this 'company' that they can't screw us and get away with it!