Cash4Gold / false advertising
I sent Cash4Gold an $800 engagement ring (I can verify this with a sales receipt and a jeweler’s appraisal) with the expectation that I would be paid something reasonable for it, I would have even been happy with $200. They sent me a check for $27.94 dated February 20th, 2009 which I received on March 3rd, 2009.
I was not happy with this amount and called them on March 5th to ask for the ring back. I was told that I was requesting a return past the date when they would refund my item. Apparently, their policy for returns is 10 days after the check is dated. When I informed Cash 4 Gold's customer service operator that I had received the check 2 days prior they told me that was none of their concern and that they would not refund the ring, nor increase the amount of compensation to me.
I feel that I have been robbed by this company and I have contacted the Florida State Attorney General's office for help in shutting down these deceptive business practices. Don’t do business with this company!
More Cash4Gold Complaints & Reviews
- Cash 4 Gold - Rip Off 
- Cash 4 Gold - Payment for gold 
- Cash 4 Gold - Ridiculous Amount offered for my goods 
- Cash 4 Gold - underpay 
- Cash 4 Gold - cash for gold stole my gold 
- Cash4Gold - want my package back!!!
- Cash4Gold - never recived money or jewely back 
- Cash4Gold - don't use them 
- Cash4Gold - their assessment of content golf
- Cash4Gold - scam alert: beware the golden fleece