Cash4Gold / false advertising

Pompano Beach
I sent Cash4Gold an $800 engagement ring (I can verify this with a sales receipt and a jeweler’s appraisal) with the expectation that I would be paid something reasonable for it, I would have even been happy with $200. They sent me a check for $27.94 dated February 20th, 2009 which I received on March 3rd, 2009.

I was not happy with this amount and called them on March 5th to ask for the ring back. I was told that I was requesting a return past the date when they would refund my item. Apparently, their policy for returns is 10 days after the check is dated. When I informed Cash 4 Gold's customer service operator that I had received the check 2 days prior they told me that was none of their concern and that they would not refund the ring, nor increase the amount of compensation to me.

I feel that I have been robbed by this company and I have contacted the Florida State Attorney General's office for help in shutting down these deceptive business practices. Don’t do business with this company!

D  5th of Mar, 2009 by
there return policy is 12 days not 10 just checked their wedsite and you called in 15 i dont think you are being fair in yor complaint. Sorry being honest!
N  4th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Forget the bigman comment! I'll wait for the day he loses something and begs for help. You have been robbed and I predict this company will be in legal trouble within the year! Here is what I will suggest also. It is deemed mail fraud and becomes a federal matter. You need to check this avenue and call the local FBI.

By right, in the jewelry trade, you should agree to the amount or else it should be returned to you. You might want to consult Jewelers Vigilance Board. I just dont have it handy.

Feel sad to see soooooooo many good people getting sucked in this scam.

Cash4Gold Logo Cash4Gold