Cash4Gold / scammed! again!

1 MS, United States Review updated:

I just lost me a parcel to Princess Narobi in one of them ghananese check cashing scams and I wanted to try and git my money back so I sent in all them useless gold watches my grandaddy lef me and my gold teeth that done falled out and also my mommas weddin ring and Uncle Arlins rodeo buckle which was cuvured in 10k gold. I sent this here cash4gold the baggie with gold in it and I waited for a rally long time and all I got was 6.32$ in a chek that the bank sayz they cant cash. I been screwed so long I can see backwerds walking forwerds. I think the goverment should shut these peeple down fir good.

Comments

2nd of Mar, 2009

SERIOUSLY?!?! Is this a joke? This has to be the most poorly written comment I have ever seen in my life!!
    "I sent in all them useless gold watches my grandaddy lef me and my gold teeth that done falled out" Really?!?! Did you quit school after kindergarten? I mean come on. I refuse to belive that someone is that uneducated that this is how they really speak.

3rd of Mar, 2009

It's called "trolling", Andrew. Kind of like the internet version of a prank call.

Most of the time, the troll's aim is to get people like you to make comments like the one you made.
    This was apparently a victory for the troll, as you played into it. Not the best troll, but I guess it worked (on you). Made me laugh, though.