Cash4Gold Holdingsscam

L Review updated:

Click on the link to see the full complaint

Feb 13, 2010

I did report them to the BBB, but as of this date, only two people have done so. Want to put a stop to them? Report them, every one of you.

• P
      Feb 15, 2010

I must say, anybody dumb enough to mail gold in the mail (LOL) to a random company such as this and expect to get anywhere near it's worth is a ###.

• K
      Feb 17, 2010
    Cash 4 Gold - no money
    kimayalie
    Texas

i sent my scrap jewery jan 11 2010 and its feb 17 2010 they have not once called m or emailed me sayin not one thing when i calle din they had the nerve to saythat they havent recieved my package yet thats full of crap i WANT MY MONEY and not no 7.00 like the rest of these people have reicieve d thats just not goin to cut it for me real talk send my stuff back asap or send my check

• V
      Feb 19, 2010

Hey folks

Sorry to bother you but I'd like to pick your brain for a minute, I have receieved 2 legal letters f Cash4Gold.com and thought that you might be able to shed some insight

First letter I received on Jnauary 25th, so I made some changes to my webpages in an effort to comply with their demands, now today I have received a second letter still threatening me with legal action

I thought maybe you might be familiar with this situation and could offer me some advise

my website is at: www.cash-for-gold-scam.com

Thanks in advance,

Pat

• G
      Feb 22, 2010

I sent my gold in Jan. 22 2010, Its now Feb 22 2010 Cash 4 Gold claims they never received the package even though it was a per addressed package by them. Now they say on Feb. 28 they will turn it over to there Ins. claims office.
    If they don't give me a fair settlement I will go to the Attorney General office with it. I think this would be something every one should do.
    Sincerely G.E.

Feb 28, 2010

I agree that Cash4Gold.com is a scam, I cam across a very helpful website called Top10cashforgold.com and that told me everything that i needed to know about every online gold company out there. If you are looking to sell your gold and you want to know the truth about the company please visit, Top10cashforgold.com. I hope this website finds you well. I sure thought it was useful.

Teddy
    Miami Florida

Feb 28, 2010

I agree that Cash4Gold.com is a scam, I cam across a very helpful website called www.top10cashforgold.com and that told me everything that i needed to know about every online gold company out there. If you are looking to sell your gold and you want to know the truth about the company please visit, www.top10cashforgold.com. I hope this website finds you well. I sure thought it was useful. This sites top gold buyer was Expressgoldcash.com. They payed me more than i even thought i was going to get. Thanks Expressgoldcash.com.

Teddy
    Miami Florida

• K
      Mar 01, 2010

what isf you turn in somthing that looks like gold but is fake

Mar 09, 2010

Hey why does every cash4Gold Scam website have a link to CashforGoldUSA.com???
    That to me sounds like a scam...
    Check this out;

The Truth about Cash4Gold is they are the strongest gold buyer and it seems that everyone else is piggy backing off them to make a name for them selves.

Mar 09, 2010

You will not hear from them because Cash4Gold is a genuine scam and rip off. I sent in my gold January 7 and did not hear from them so I called on January 28, 2010. They said they did not receive the jewelry and would send me claim forms. I received the forms, filled them out, sent them in and received an email from them acknowledging receipt of the claim. They said they would make a determination by March 5, 2010. I received a call from a representative and she said that the insurance only covered up to $100 and that is what I would receive once I signed a release. I sent well over $400 worth of gold. I haven't received a "release" yet. They say that they now have a mail tracking system so that Cash4Gold won't "keep" getting blamed. They also said that they sometimes receive packages months later especially if the package has been damaged. CON ARTISTS!!!

Mar 18, 2010

This is definately a scam. I have not seen my jewelry returned yet either. How do they get away with advertising on the TV? I think I trusted that is was real. I was given a check for $22. for things I had appraised previously for $600. can we not all group together and get a lawer?
    If you are interested please email me.
    [protected]@hotmail.com

Mar 22, 2010

I sent Cash for Gold several thousand dollars worth of gold and diamonds. They, of course, claim they never received any of it. Such lies benefit them greatly. If you want to call Michael Zuckerberg, Director of Customer Service at Cash for Gold on his personal cell, the number is [protected]. His work number is [protected] ext 201. I hope you all have better luck with these thieves than I did.

Mar 30, 2010

I stupidly didn't look into it, 3 weeks ago they received my items, granted they aren't worth that much, it was like a white gold chain, a silver bracelet and a silver locket, but I haven't seen any cheque even though when I tracked my order about a week ago they said they had sent out a cheque, low and behold i'm still waiting. I don't have much so for me it's just the fact that what little I do have is robbed by greedy money hungry thieves. How are they able to advertise? That's why I trusted them. From what i've read I do expect a cheque, but I expect it to be worth very very little... :(

• B
      Mar 30, 2010

I completely Agree that Cash4Gold is a scam. They work on huge volumes and pay out little to nothing. The best way to sell your gold to a local gold buyer. Personally i was really happy with Manhattan Buyers Inc you can visit them on their site www.manhattanbuyers.com. Their payout is 98% higher then all the other gold Buyers. And don't take my word for it, shop them around. If you find anyone thats giving you more money they will Give you another 10% on top of your offer. You can also reach them by phone at [protected]

• H
      Mar 30, 2010

WOW! Just when we though Cash4Gold was the biggest scam, the sleazebags at Manhattan Buyers came out from under their rock!
    Just look at the price chart on their website!
    They show prices... for THREE OUNCES or more!!!
    NEVER buy from a place that does not publish their prices starting at an ounce or more!
    They know NOBODY is sending in that much gold... and the prices they pay for reasonable amounts is robbery!
    These guys are THIEVES and are posting a FAKE COMMENT posing as a customer.
    Send your gold ANYWHERE but to these lowlife ### and you'll be better off!
    MANHATTAN BUYERS IS A SCAM! CONFIRMED!

Mar 30, 2010

I'm going to be very cautious in future. I contacted watchdog with my complaint, i'm just disgusted by them

• A
      Mar 30, 2010

sent them a gold chain and got $2.91 for it.

Mar 31, 2010

what a scam!!! they don't only undervaluate your gold. I sent my package and after 5 weeks of no response from them i decided to call. They said never got my mail. So the sent me a link to print and return a claim form for my missing gold. after few calls trying to follow it, they said that my case was going to be taken care of, nothing about when and how i was going to get my money, but the have a clausure in their form that says that they close the case after 30 days... so if you don't get anything, because anybody there call tell you anything about your case, your case is closed, like nothing ever happened. that's how they steal hundreds of dollars of hundreds of people and get their fortune... How to stop it????

Mar 31, 2010

Well I just phoned there and gave a piece of my mind, I was put through to an international manger or something called Anna (this was after I told them I knew they were a scam and I had contacted watchdog) she told me a cheque was sent out on the 12th March for £4.39 haha she told me all the items were silver, I corrected her that one of the items was white gold, so much for their people that are excellent at valuing jewellery!! Anyways, she apologised and said that after 12 days the jewellery is processed so I couldn't get it back (surprise surprise) I told her that was convenient, she then asked me how much I was expecting, I told her not much, maybe £20 but certainly not £4.39, the postage cost more. So, she said since it's a mix up they will send me a cheque for £25 for the inconvenience and apologies etc. I'll not hold my breathe though...

May 24, 2010

im american and im too stupid to think for myself lolzzz gold has no value fiat or paper currency is the way to go yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Jun 11, 2010

HERE IT IS ::: PLAIN and SIMPLE
    I got it in the ### by XM BRANDS, NOW Money 4 Gold is doing the same.
    IF YOU WANT your 'stuff' back, here's what I have done IN BOTH CASES... Found HOME phone Number for " Main People" involved and harassed the ### outta them !!!
    You have to PHONE at 3 or 4AM and scream and yell or "whatever", Just tell them you want you 'stuff' back, and you will phone them AT HOME EVERY night till you get you Gold Back. IT WORKS !!!
    Douglas Feirstein (imagine?)
    [protected]
    JUST DO IT, it's the ONLY WAY !!!
    GOOD LUCK...Spanky Toronto

Jun 25, 2010

i have been buying and selling gold for years now, and i have had alot of people some to me complaining about cashforgold.com. they are scammers and they will rip you off. i know a gentleman i have purchased a few gold us dollars(cuurent value of melt weight is about $1260)
    he sent one into them and they sent him a check for $250 and the check was dated about 15 days earlier then when he recived it. when he called to say he wanted his gold back...they said sorry its already been melted. cash4gold.com butt raped him out of about $1000.
    if you or anyone you know is considering sending them gold...DONT DO IT YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF. THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!!
    my recomendation if you have gold you wanna sell go around town and find the best price per gram. if you are offered pennyweight dont do it, the amount per pennyweight sounds like you are getting alot more when the reality is you are getting less. a pennyweight is 1.55 grams.

• 4
      Jun 26, 2010

There are other companies out there that post how much they will pay for your gold and also pay 3x more.

I tried this company

www.4oldgold.com

They gave me 550.00 for my old jewelry I got the same quote from cash for gold and it was 95.00...

So good luck and I wouldn't send them my gold again

• J
      Jul 27, 2010

Cash 4 Gold is a ripoff, and don't care what age they ripoff. It was requested that they return my granddaughter's jewelry, and they want me to scan verification that I am who I say I am. They'll never get my identifying information, and I'm going to turn them in to the BBB.

Aug 12, 2010

One night i was watching a informerical because i couldn't sleep. It had a man and 2 blondes showing small amounts of gold bringing in large amounts of money. He looked like Kevin Trudeau but a little heavyer. I called the telephone nbr, recevied a large fedex enverlope 2 days later. I put my gold bracelets and errings that i hardly ever wear in the envelope, took it to Kinko's that had a fedex department, she gave me a receipt but i lost it, now i don't have the receipt or the company information attached to it. I've not heard from anyone. That was back in july, i called fedex and they told me not way to find without the tracking nbr or the name of the company. Did anyone else out there see the informercial?

• M
      Sep 09, 2010

Also, be aware of review sites that bash some companies over others, like www.cashforgoldplatinum.com. They are obviously affiliated (same owners) as www.cashforgoldusa.com. So, don't believe their ratings and comments.

• M
      Sep 09, 2010

Also, be aware of websites that provide reviews of all cash for gold websites as these may be direct affiliates (same owners) as some of these websites. like www.cashforgoldplatinum.com was launched by the same scammers that operate www.cashforgoldusa.com. also, be aware of news stories that praise or denounce certain websites. as these may be also written by less than objective individuals.

Sep 12, 2010

QUOTE: "i was a cash 4 gold employee 2 they are trully a rip off 4 real i started working in cash 4 gold when it was only like 10 employee now they got 100s of employee i even have friends of mine that are supervisor and they even tell me yo dnt u ever send your gold here... how cum if u work 4 cah 4 gold u get triple the amount of money that a regular customer gets 4 selling ur gold... CASH 4 GOLD THEY ARE A RIP OFF TRUST ME I USED TO WORK THERE N LEFT BECAUSE I HAD 2 MOVE 2 PHILADELFIA N I THINK THAT THATS NOT RITE WHAT THEY DOING..."

Hey Mike, how about posting like a normal, educated human being and stop using lazy "text speak". I would've been more to apt to believe that you were an employee of that company if you didn't sound like an ignorant ###. Do you really think anyone will take you seriously when you talk like that?

I can just picture your cover letter for a job, "Yo, I rlly wnt dis job in yo co. cuz I like 2 work rlly hrd n cum to work on tme. So plz hire me 4 da job."

Sorry people, but as a teacher, it drives me nuts that I have to pretty much start kids over in language arts because they try to write in stupid "text speak". I fear for the next generation.

Oct 29, 2010

well they send my stuff back to me like they did not want it was silver coins and 2 bretlin watches and they was talking on giving me 700us but turn around seem not want it sent it back to cash4gold i paid no shipping to get my stuff back maybe ya sending it in to some false cash4gold company pretending be them impersonaters? join this link to promote your blog or youtube also a guy said craiglist is best place to sell anything there

Oct 29, 2010

signup ya to this link over 133, 000 members gain high pr ranks in searches for your youtube and blog site and social, ya need to go on craiglist or sell on some site you can advertise to sell your stuff on maybe ebay-try newspaper and yard sell to sell stuff-pawnshop

your ad can be changed anytime as a member on here-you can use banner-link
    Title TRAFFICDIGGER FREE VIRAL TRAFFIC JOIN NOW!
    URL http://www.trafficdigger.com/user/freeforallworlds.html

Oct 29, 2010

ps ya are know no company not going give you full value for something used as gold, pawnshops want pay only 50cent-dollar for old dvds with boxes and they pay about 1us for ps2 games and about 5-10us for ps 3 games-they returned my stuff by ups i paid nothing well seem to me they full of crap took 8 days for them to check it all i had silver coins they did not want also 2 bretlins watches they seem not want i told them i wanted 1400us for everything they wanted to give me 700us seems

• J
      Nov 18, 2010

i agree with most i sent in my package back in the begging of AUG. its now the middle ending of NOV. and im going back & forth with these ppl from U-PIC to cash4gold, like most "it got lost in the mail/Stolen", & im told to file a complaint, i wish i would have came acroos this site way b4 i sent my stuff in rather then just finding this site today. guess thats my fault, should have done a little more investigation b4 i made my decision.. JV

Apr 04, 2011

99% of these scams can be avoided if you just contact the websites http://cashforgoldusa.com directly for example and tell them your issues. Going to complaint boards should be a last result.

Apr 10, 2011

I am writing you to tell you how sorry I am that this so called big guy in the industry screwed you in this way. I want to let you know that if you ever need any cash for your precious metals we are a honest upfront buyer. We will give you a good faith estimate over the phone and contact before your metal is melted to make sure you like the settlement. We are highly rated by the BBB and have zero complaints. We also insure each package for the estimated amount through Fedex. If you ever need anything just write us back at [protected]@cash4gold andsilver.net or call our toll free line at [protected]. Once again I am sorry this happened.

Thanks and God Bless

Matthew Nichols

Founder and Head Metals Buyer

• B
      Apr 16, 2011

cash 4 gold is run by the government, they are going to bankrupt the population and issue a new currency. prices are going to skyrocket and they are going to back all the new currency with all this gold they ripped off everybody for. when everybody is poor they are going to issue the new currency and act like they saved the day. theyre control hungry and are using everybody as puppets

• A
      Apr 26, 2011

it would appear as though you have mistakenly used (cashforgold.com) when you meant to use cash4gold.com.

Your comment contains both. However, clearly the second cash4gold.com is what was intended as a response to the original poster, who by the way lists their location in VIRGINIA. CashForGold.com (United Jewelry Buyers) DOES NOT EXTEND THEIR SERVICES TO RESIDENTS OF VIRGINIA.

www.CashForGold.com (United Jewelry Buyers) WILL NOT MELT PROCESSES METALS "IMMEDIATE PAYMENT" ORDERS UNTIL SUCH TIME AS THE PAYMENT HAS CLEARED THEIR BANK OR A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF TIME HAS PASSED SINCE THE CHECK WAS ISSUED.

Aug 03, 2011

i just about fully agree about keeping your silver/gold/plat as the one poster mentioned some time back, paper money will soon be worthless(L O L about there now?, thanx Obama/Congress Gov, obama can't even unlock Bush's tax cuts).
    I tried an ad found in paper(pennysaver, L O L ), Called Top$$$forGold(Top $$$ for Gold) they had two ads that look totally different in the same issue(pennysaver).
    i called asked for quotes(several times, just on basic goods) and the lame secretary just kept saying to come down for a free evaluation, the only way.
    so i drove all the way to riverside(ca.) at there 10955 Magnolia Ave address(between La Sierra & Tyler) [protected]).
    Was only one guy there(Way Waaay Creepy lookin guy, young/tats/pierced, 25 maybe?), was a customer before me(two lady's), i waited and watched the customer's say they thought that was way to low(i could see what they had, gold/silver, kinda a lot), and not according to there claims(ad) and then left.
    Well that almost made me follow them, but i had to ask about his quotes(prices).
    He asked me if i was a dealer, i said i used to make jewelry and sell, and have not done that in years,
    Then GET THIS!!!( L O L ) the Flake said he(they) don't do any bizz at all with dealers, I said i am not a dealer anymore, he said that's the way it goes, NO DEALERS! (Huh?, What the hell does that have to do with anything at all!!!). He didn't even want to see what i had(just silver only, Scrap/bullion/silver coins, all together about 5 1/2 troy pounds).
    I kept asking him why in the world do you refuse to buy from my simple honest efforts, would not answer, just rambled/ranting about how he does bizz, and i can do my own bizz the way i want(Would not answer a simple question at all).

I still have silver to fool with(am retired so i don't silversmith that much anymore, sometimes gold work) but just wanted to sell some of it to help means out.
    I just figured that they don't want to deal with dealers, simply because they are usually "aware"?? of the current spot prices and real worth??, Sure! i know they need to make a profit, BUT!!!, i would be happy to just get 65-70% of spot(scrap), should get 75 to 85% spot for clean/er metal/s.
    I take it that most of these Grummy A-Hole buyers are just "GIMMYJIMMY's" (Like you see on CL), i don't ebay anymore(that's where all the flakes are now) since 2008, i'll never trust paypal ever!!!(L O L, That's all we need, More! "not never ever needed" Greedy Flakes, L O L, nice country eh?, Law enforcement, L O L, L O L, L O L ).
    One poster here mentioned a Gov plot to buy all our precious metals( L O L, Goodone, L O L ), L O L, Maybe?,
    i know for "fact" they still treat "the people" that voted them in like cattle(where's that cattle prod!!).

Say, why not just wait till you have bulk amounts(like they do, lets say more than 10 Lbs or what required to submit, pool together ones you trust to get the/a "measured amount" agreed), then just sell directly to refiners, HandyHarman? or englehard?, are they not refiners?(what middle man!!!).

for now i am jus going to sell some of my antiques to help means, just might need my silver(gold) to put beans on the table later.
    Goodtimes All.

If you want to get laid, then go to college.
    If you want an education, then go to the Library. (Frank Zappa)

Aug 03, 2011

Oh, Yea, i keep gettin these Gold Buying bizz cards on my doorstep (even posted!, No advertising, No Agents, No Soliciting, No Tresspassing, and included Municipal code #'s for violations!), yet these ###s still stick this crap in my door anyway(set the alarm off couple times, they push the door to slip in there card)(i'am gonna get a motion detect cam here soon).

Nothing on the card except a cell phone number(We come to you!!, , , Cash For Oro [protected] "Rafael" buyer is a "Now Confirmed" trespasser btw, 92335 area, left three cards here in two weeks),
    How in the hell is that supposed to be serious??, Bells and Whistles?, I say call the cops and bust there flakey ###'s(or at least Call local Law enforcement, let them know whats goin on!!!, help others out!!).

I figure these clowns will stake you out("if" they show up at all, L O L, and if they do, after they refuse to buy your gold) and tag you later????(they now have your address, nice warm feeling eh?, and you have no idea where they are @).

Aug 03, 2011

say, is this site ok?, jus wonderin, whats with the - - - "039;s - - - nonsense in my rant(above), i did not do that from this end.