Cash4Gold Holdings / scam
IT'S A SCAM!!! I gathered all my old gold jewlery, 13 pieces. Mailed them in a envelope that i was told was insured. Two days later i found all this negative information on the internet about cash 4 gold. Four weeks later i was living the nightmare stories i read on the internet. The package i was told was insured, it was but only for $100, i had over $2000 worth of jewlery in that package. Like many of the stories on the net my package came up missing and the company wanted to instantly send me my $100 insurance claim. They told me they would intiate an investigation with the United Postal Service. Two weeks later i found out they didn't, so I did. I was told by my local postal service to contact thePostal Inspector who informed me that my missing package to this company is one of SEVERAL just from my state alone. The larger valued packages are being stolen. an investigation is on going. So for over $2000.00 worth of jewelry i am going to end up with $100. After all the complaints and negative info i have uncovered about this company, i don't understand how they they have not been investigated and shut down.
More Cash4Gold Holdings Complaints & Reviews
- Cash 4 Gold - Rip Off 
- Cash 4 Gold - Payment for gold 
- Cash 4 Gold - Ridiculous Amount offered for my goods 
- Cash 4 Gold - underpay 
- Cash 4 Gold - cash for gold stole my gold 
- Cash4Gold - want my package back!!!
- Cash4Gold - never recived money or jewely back 
- Cash4Gold - don't use them 
- Cash4Gold - their assessment of content golf
- Cash4Gold - scam alert: beware the golden fleece