Cash up front liquidatorsNon receipt of goods or refund

1 Review updated:

I deposited the sum of $1003.00 in the account of Elaine Roberts on April second 2009, Bank of America. Since then I have not received neither my goods nor a refund. Since about I have not been able to reach Elaine by phone and she has returned only two emails with excuses ranging from she has been sick to she was the victim of fraud and her accounts have been frozen. Her latest reply stated that she has sent me a check plus $300.00, I am yet to see this, plus I sent two emails asking she confirm my mailing address just in case of some error in mailing, to which she has not replied. this from someone who once told me she makes $450, 000 per week.

Comments

• Sh
      Jul 12, 2009

I second this .. I Sent her over 7000.00 $$$ +++ SHE DID NOT SEND ME ANYTHING !!! SHE SAID HER SUPPLIER WANTED MORE MONEY ! THEN OFFERED ME SOME SCAM FOR SELLING "LEGIT" IPHONES ... I opened a claim on paypal but recovered nothing (she said i froze all her accounts) Upfront Cash Liquidators is a SCAM do not deal with them

• Er
      Jul 25, 2009

She scammed me too!!! I found her on www.surplus.net to buy Wii-s and she never delivered the products. She always changed her story on why she could not deliever. She told me the same thing that she is turning 500k a week on sales. Don't trust anything she says! If your one of her brokers - she will destroy your relationship with your customer. She can't get the goods and your money will not be refunded.

She promised me so many deals that never went thru...

Here's her picture... if you see her around ask her how her Iphone deals are going? Complete scamer! Us ladies have to protect each other from women like her!

Jul 26, 2009

Hello Folks- I guess I just realized that I too have been scammed by Elaine Roberts! Has anyone talked to another woman by the name of Julie Croft? She is an associate of Elaine's or possibly the same person!
    I wish some had posted on her earlier as I did a search before send my money on June 30th and found nothing! I sent her money for iPods and have not heard from her since!

ELAINE ROBERTS AND CASH UP FRONT LIQUIDATORS IS A TOTAL SCAM!!

• Lo
      Jul 26, 2009

Hi all
    Here is a link to a profile page of Elaine Roberts. http://www.linkedin.com/pub/elaine-roberts/9/788/797
    At you can now see what she looks like. I suggest you make a formal complaint to the FBI or police in Connecticut. Thats if she has flown to coup!

Jul 27, 2009

I have been involved in a huge car accident that took a few months to recover. I crushed two vertabrae's and a fractured pelvis with a punctured wound in my left kidney. I will refund everyone back as soon as I catch up and starighten out my books. Please be patient.

Jul 27, 2009

...not to mention I have been around for a couple of years and have not had anything like this until my accident.

• Er
      Jul 27, 2009

Elaine that's ###!!! I talked to you 2 weeks ago and you never said you got in a car accident! I'm going to the FBI on you! You really screwed up my families savings! I trusted you and you lied! Everyone you deal with are all scams too!

Jul 30, 2009

I agree Elaine that is ###! You never said anything about being in a car accident! You took all my money and have not answered any of my voice messages or emails! You are a thief! I have already spoken with and filed a complaint with the Connecticut Attorney Generals office and they already have a file on you so you had better straighten this ### out quick because you are going to be spending a lot of time in PRISON! You need to answer my email and VM and get me my MONEY NOW!

• Ra
      Jul 31, 2009

What's next lightning? First you had walking pneumonia and now this? You are a lying thieving wench. I have 4 different addresses for her and I am planning to knock on every door. Any takers?

Dec 09, 2009

Elaine Roberts from the Cashupfront Liquidators also has scammed me for more than $2, 000; I wired the money to her Bank of America account at the beginning of Oct. and she never sent me the goods or refunded me. After like a month and half she told me she was sick with the flu and that she sent me a refund check. That was last month, and so far I haven't received anything from her!!! She is a scam, and now that I have the time, I will expose her everywhere, so nobody else will fall for her. I have kept record of everything including her ID, company's tax ID, and contacts.

• Ad
      Feb 24, 2010

I went to a dentist, he requested me to pay up front 1, 000.00. But my insurance paid for me later. But that dentist did not send me a refund although he already got paid from my insurance. He owed me 875.00.
    How I can do now?

• Ke
      Jul 03, 2010

Hey GUYs...

She has been arrested in CT... You guys need to contact the State if you want to file a lawsuit against her.

I was once wanted to get my hands on Iphone, but I did not do it, due to the large amount she required you to send over by wire transfer.