Cash Today Unlimited / pay day loan dated in 2005

1 St Louis, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-670-4075

Terry Smith who says she is within the investigations department of Cash Today Limited keeps calling and harassing me for a debt from 2005. They are claiming that I took out a $1, 500.00 loan (which I did not) and now say that I owe $6, 000.00. I don’t know where they are located. They never leave an address or a direct number to speak to this Terry Smith person. They are constantly calling and harassing me and other co-workers on my job and they need to stop. If anyone knows how I can contact someone at my state’s Attorney General office to obtain more information on them, please let me know.

Missouri

Mo

Comments

• De
      7th of Oct, 2008

you can file a complaint on the MO attorney generals website, also make sure you also file with the BBB and the FTC, the FTC will be more than happy to hear from you about this company. I also am from MO and have filed complaints with all 3 agencies, also fax them a cease and desist letter stating that you want them to stop calling at your place of employment and to only correspond through the USPS, if they can't do this because they don't have an address, you got them.

29th of Oct, 2008

yes i know about them they cant do anything...just tell dem u will pay only $360 they have no choise else to execpt just to get ridd of calls just pay them $360