Cash Rewards Inc / Fraud

1 Ashburn, VA, United States Review updated:

I too was fraudulently denied compensation from Cash Rewards. As countless others have reported I sent in all the required documents in a timely manner. I twice received denial letters claiming that I had not enclosed a particular document that in my case was not required. Multiple letters and e-mails followed with inappropriate excuses from Linsey and Erin and illiterate responses from David Maloy. Miraculously, after I hired an attorney, I received a check. Not for the right amount, but this was an admission that they were wrong. I would encourage everyone that is denied appropriate compensation from Cash Rewards to find an attorney in the Dallas / Denton area that specializes in consumer fraud. David Maloy's address is 106 N. Denton Tap Rd. # 210-354 Coppell, Tx 75019 if you want to have him served with court papers. Request compensation for the amount you are owed PLUS attorney fees and court costs. They will then respond. Additionally, I am filing a complaint with the Texas Attorney General, Ohio Attorney General (home of ITPA), and the FBI since this is clearly an inter-state fraud scheme. I will further investigate who to file a complaint with for international fraud since “Resolve” is in Canada. David Malloy and his accomplices need to go to jail and be heavily fined. Please encourage the person who gave you the Cash Rewards certificate to complain as well. This is clearly a “Madoff” level fraud scheme.

Comments

• Ro
      7th of Nov, 2008
    Cash rewards Inc
    PO Box 49193
    Strongsville
    Ohio

My wife and I just receieved our letter rejecting our claim. After waiting and calling and talking to both Erin and Lindsay over a 6 month period, with no results, we were told that our claim form "did not include proof of your current address through a copy of a recent utility bill listed in your name". I knew that was false and when I called Erin, she stated with the information she now miraculously had in front of her stated that the utility bill did not have my wifes name on it. None of our bill have both names on it. The bill was to be provided as proof of our current address. The excuse was that my wife and I could have been divorced. Even though we sent in the original birth certificates along with all the other information, we were still denied. Our utility bills address is our current address which is the same house that we purchased almost four years ago. When I asked Erin how she could work for a company like this, her comment was that the program is legal but as I told her, it is not moral. We were offered this "Deal" when we sold our home. I felt that this was probably a scam at the time and now I know that it is. There is an old saying which states, "If it sound to good to be true, it probably is, " applies to this Cash Rewards scam. These people have the cash now, but will be judged by a higher authority in the end which will be their ultimate "reward".

• Do
      17th of Jan, 2009

I too was fraudulent denied compensation from Cash Rewards. As countless others have reported I sent in all the required documents in a timely manner. I twice received denial letters claiming that I had not enclosed a particular document that in my case was not required. Multiple letters and e-mails followed with inappropriate excuses from Linsey and Erin and illiterate responses from David Maloy. Miraculously, after I hired an attorney, I received a check. Not for the right amount, but this was an admission that they were wrong. I would encourage everyone that is denied appropriate compensation from Cash Rewards to find an attorney in the Dallas / Denton area that specializes in consumer fraud. David Maloy's address is 106 N. Denton Tap Rd. # 210-354 Coppell, Tx 75019 if you want to have him served with court papers. Request compensation for the amount you are owed PLUS attorney fees and court costs. They will then respond. Additionally, I am filing a complaint with the Texas Attorney General, Ohio Attorney General (home of ITPA), and the FBI since this is clearly an inter-state fraud scheme. I will further investigate who to file a complaint with for international fraud since “Resolve” is in Canada. David Malloy and his accomplices need to go to jail and be heavily fined. Please encourage the person who gave you the Cash Rewards certificate to complain as well. This is clearly a “Madoff” level fraud scheme.

• Sm
      14th of Jul, 2009
    Cash Rewards Inc, ITPA
    Irving TX
    California

info@cashrewardsinc.com

Emails Returned, Certified Return Reciept returned, No voicemail or no one to anwer phones. It all sums up NO MONEY! The question is would I have purchased the extra if I was not given a promise of a rebate. NO NO NO. Anyway I quess I have been scamed!

• Da
      22nd of Jul, 2009

Maybe securities fraud???

Check out: http://davidmaloyscammedus.blogspot.com/

• Ke
      7th of Aug, 2009

Just went through this today! After 3 years of gathering and keeping all of the required documentation, and sending it into ITPA during the right 7 day period for my $10, 000 certificate, the package came back unopened "Return To Sender", "Reason: Other". Which means that the person getting the certified mail notice from the PO Box in Strongsville, OH went to the counter and refused the package without even opening it.

I did a Better Business Bureau lookup on this company and wasn't pleased

BBB Rating: F
    Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of F

Reasons for this F rating include:
    62 complaints filed against business
    Failure to respond to 18 complaints filed against business
    8 complaints filed against business that were not resolved
    16 serious complaints filed against business

Then, via some more internet Searches, I discoverd that ITPA aka Cash Rewards run by David Maloy filed for Bankruptcy on June 10, 2009.

The Trustees name is Dianne G Reed, 972-938-7334. Cash Rewards meeting for all the creditors is on July 21, 2009, 1100 Commerce St. Room 524 in Dallas, Tx. at office of US Trustees.

If you want to get added to the creditor's list in the bankruptcy filing, you have to fax your contact information including your email address to,

Diane G. Reed
    Fax: (972) 923-0430
    RE: CASH REWARDS case (09-33685)

Best of luck to all, but don't expect a dime.

Regards,

Coppell
    Texas
    Phone: 214-574-4100
    cashrewardsinc.com

We purchased a boat in Sept. 2006 with the promise of a $5495.00 rebate in 3 years. We followed the instructions to the letter and sent our documentation via certified mail last week only to have it returned as "refused". Their was supposed to be a 3rd party administrator who were to deposit everyone's rebate funds into Citibank to be held until such time the rebate was claimed. Obviously that was never done because there does not appear to be any money anywhere.

Company has a website that looks legitimate, e-mailed them and have received no response. Of course the boat dealer is gone out of business. We were really counting on that money.

• Me
      11th of Feb, 2010

My Mother, who was selling my grandmother's house after her death, signed up with her realtor because of this program. She was very careful to do everything they asked correctly, but just received her certified package with her birth certificate, electric bill and all back. She called the realtor and was informed that the company has gone out of business. I wonder if this was an identity theft scam: a copy of her drivers license, her birth certificate, an electric bill... I think anyone that has done business with this "company" should check their credit reports!

My mom has been talking for the last three years about using this money to go to Ireland. She's devastated.

• Lu
      7th of Jul, 2010
    Cash Rewards Inc
    Texas

I did not know that Cash Rewards was bankrupt until I saw my Certified Mail was rejected at the PO Box. I looked up the company and found out that you can still file with the bankruptsy court and get in line to get your money. Call Dianna G Reed, she is the trustee Ph # 1-972-923-2244 and she will send you the info and how to file and try to get your money.

• Ka
      11th of Aug, 2010

Resend to 20770 Westwood Drive
    Strongsville, OH 44149
    If it s a boat rebate

• Ka
      11th of Aug, 2010

Company name now is Archway.