Cash Reward Connection Transformation LLC / Fraud

WOW! CASH REWARDS CONNECTIONS TOOK MONEY FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. I HAVE MY ATTORNEY CHECKING INTO THIS COMPANY BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW THEY ARE! IT IS A FRAUD AND A SCAM. THEY REFUSED TO GIVE NAMES AND WHEN I CALLED THE FIRST TIME, I WAS HUNG UP ON BY SOMEONE THAT SPOKE HORRIBLE ENGLISH. WHEN I CALLED BACK, I WAS GIVEN A REFUND CODE AND TOLD THAT MY MONEY WOULD BE PUT BACK IN MY ACCOUNT, SO AM WAITING. IN THE MEANTIME, I HAVE MY FAMILY ATTORNEY CHECKING INTO THIS COMPANY BECAUSE I NEVER GAVE AUTHORIZATION TO HAVE MONEY TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT!!!

Ta

Comments

• Te
      7th of Nov, 2008

They have done the exact same thing to me and I am on a fixed income so the money was not in there, which means bank fees as well. I am really aggravated with these scammers!!!

• Cr
      8th of Nov, 2008

Hi! Same thing just happened to me. Yesterday when I checked on my checking account, I found out that there was a check paid by the amount of $29.99 by cash rewards connection transformations LLC. I new that this was wrong because I did not authorized nobody or gave any check by that amount. I called the phone number on memo and it a phone number belog to canada where only French speaking. The information on the check they created it's diffeent than what it is on my original checks, they wrote my current new phone number, a check number that it's not even on my checks, etc.

I am sorry for you guys too. I think that these people who are doing this should pay for it. They are stilling people's identity.

Thanks!

12th of Nov, 2008

If any one is successful at getting a refund let me know. They scammed me for 29.95 as well. When I call the 1-877-706-2745 Customer Service number in the memo field on the check I get call can not be completed

I just got another number 877-316-9543 trying now

12th of Nov, 2008

OK I finally got a phone number that connected me to a live person that provided a cancellation number.

1-877-806-6246

There physical address is 13799 Prk Blvd North
    Suite 3030
    Seminol FL 03776

They said they cancelled, gave me a canellation code CMD6906

No refund... and no follow-up confirmation email as promised... i am contacting the FL State Attorney General office to report

• Ti
      13th of Nov, 2008

Anyone that reads my complaint, please email me. I was scammed as well. I am going to the police today. I would love to get people together to file a class action law suit. I will not settle for anything else but these scammers paying some hefty fines and going to prison. Maybe people will then start seeing a shift from scammees beware to scammers beware. This is a serious matter, the economy is hard. $30 is a lot of money to my family, as I asm sure it is a lot to a lot of you, and with that said it is also the principal of the matter. I work 3 jobs and have kids, these people need to get a job and stop collecting off of us. Please email me at TTaylor83@yahoo.com. I for one will not sit back and let this continue to happen.

Thanks

• Mi
      18th of Nov, 2008

i made a mistake i let a friend set up my email and she useed it to do this so now i have to pay this money
    plus nsf when i called the were rude the said the dont care who did it it was done on the same computer.we let other pople use it.now i owe 29.99+42..00
    chl50043121

• Ke
      21st of Nov, 2008

This completely crazy. Who are these ppl? I found this on my account recently, and was charged an NSF, because they not only took it il-legally, they took it from my account that I don't even use often. So, I checked and found numerous charges of the same 29.99 repeating, twice already in Nov. I have tried to call and got the same thing, they hang up, or a recording. The thing is the recording changes quite often.
    Something some of you might be able to try is to call your bank, and have them block all transactions for the exact amount the keeps being STOLE from you. Just remember, if you are shopping or anything, don't ever use that amount, as it will also be stopped. I know my Credit union is doing this, but I want to know how they got my info. They keep sending things thru, with only my husbands name, but my cell number. How does that work?

21st of Nov, 2008

They just took money from my Checking account too, I print the withdrawal and it is my bank name, name addres, phone #, routing # and account #, the only difference is the check # that differed from my check sequence, My Bank's Complaint Dept stated that because I used a online check on advance service, they share or sell the info to this company and they will continue taking money from your account. So, the best next action is freezed and eventually closed the bank account and open a new checking account.
    Hopefully this info will be good for all of you in the same problem than me, have a good day...

• Ru
      21st of Nov, 2008

i just got scamed also on the 14 th this month and trying to find out where the hell the check was from and my bank said it was just an overdraft but it was bogus. it was in the same amount as everyone has been posting and made my girlfriend go ape ###!

• Ru
      21st of Nov, 2008

me again the phone number i got was the 18778066246 BOGUS!

• Ed
      30th of Nov, 2008

why are you taking money from my account. I don't receive any cash loan from this company, any letter, any credit card.every two weeks i have a withdrawal from this company ..i think it's not fair

1st of Dec, 2008

they also took money from me and the cu i have could not read the # so thanks for the folks here and now i can call them and get my money back

jordan

1st of Dec, 2008

they took $29.99 and $24.95 i will get it back!! my cu will make sure of it

jordan

• Le
      3rd of Dec, 2008

I have been scam also and want to know how the hell they got my acct information. I tried calling the number on my check and the got a recording that the number was no longer a working number. Who can stop this?

• Ta
      4th of Dec, 2008

OMG this is the same thing that has happened to me. They should be a shames. We are all in a financial crisis and they only think about taking more of our money. Maybe we should all do a joint lawsuit?

• Je
      4th of Dec, 2008

Same thing happened to me. They went into my bank account 2x...I have the fraud dept at the bank investigating it. If anyone is involved w/an attorney now & interested in getting a class action law suit against this place I will gladly participate. E-mail me if anyone does that at
    MesquiteDuo@mail.com

• Jm
      4th of Dec, 2008

These people are scammers and offer no type of service. If you call the number and speak to anyone do not agree that you did anything to cause them to take out the funds, also, your bank can have you sign an affidavit and they can be held liable. My bank refunded and sent them a non-payment slip for me not authorizing the funds.

• To
      4th of Dec, 2008

you people are ###ing ###. you are ###ing pest that prey on people but you know what ### somebody going to ### you ### good. just to let you know i am going to get a lawyer . I am going to get my money back from you

4th of Dec, 2008

yes they took my money also. when i find out who and where they are at there all mine.