Cash My Phone / Never paid

Please do not ever use Cashmyphone.com, which is a cell phone recycling web site, which claims to send you a check in 30 days after they receive your phones. THEY DON'T PAY YOU! Please don't get scammed like hundreds of other people. Go to the Better Business Bureau's web site and file a formal complaint. The company Cashmyphone.com is from New York. They disconnected their phones and fax machines as well. It has been over two months and still no word from them! I email them every day and never receive a response. After reading the BBB's report that they have received lots of complaints, and nobody ever gets paid. Another good idea is to contact the Attorney General of New York. Spread the word!

Va

Comments

• Ka
      15th of Jul, 2008

They got me too. I've filed complaint with NY CPB, and even they can't get a response - let alone money.

• Ar
    Brooklyn
    New York
    Phone: 678-489-8201
    cashmyphone.com

I sold my used cellphones to www.cashmyphone.com on March 19, 2008 for $122.00. I mailed the phones in to them by UPS and they received them on March 27, 2008. I have emailed them several times and have yet to receive a response. Today is November 27, 2008 and I have not received a check or a response to my emails.