[Resolved] Cash Generator / xbox one controller, returned because of fault but refused refund??
Hi, I bought an xbox one controller on Friday from your cash generator store in trinity street coventry Warwickshire United Kingdom., its faulty as the button does not work, all I had in the bag was a card receipt (which I used to pay for it and the controller I'd like a refund please why this wasn't tested before being sold by your shop to me is not acceptable r.s.v.p
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Cash Generator Customer Care's Response, May 01, 2018
Thank you for your comments on Complaints Board, we are sorry to hear of the issues with your purchase from the Coventry store. We cannot respond to your complaint on this site as we would need to respond to you personally.
Therefore we would request that you send your complaint to our official email address [protected]@cashgenerator.co.uk and we will be happy to look into your complaint for you.
More Cash Generator Complaints & Reviews
- Cash Generator - being ripped of by manger 
- Cash Generator - laptop loan under buy back scheme 
- Cash Generator - incompetent lazy staff 
- Cash Generator - staff and my account
- [Resolved] Cash Generator - nasty staff
- Cash Generator - lack of customer service/assistance/help
- Cash Generator - I phone 8
- Cash Generator - samsung a3
- [Resolved] Cash Generator - extension on goods
- [Resolved] Cash Generator - deceased customer/lost jewellery