[Resolved] Cash Generator / toshiba laptop

Manchester,stretford, United Kingdom

Recently purchased a laptop from stretford Chester road store, took it home to find many viruses, when returning they said they would have somebody look at it, 6 days later I had it returned to be told there was nothing wrong with it whatsoever, the problem with the laptop occurred right after the purchase, the way the staff spoke to me in the store and over the phone was atrocious, if this isn't sorted I will be taking it a lot further? The customer service from the staff at this store is incredibly shocking. Fortunately for them it was my mother who took it in, please get back to me as soon as possible so I don't have to attend the store! If there was a option to rate it Zero stars I would of done! Thanks

• Resolution statement

• Cash Generator Customer Care's Response, Oct 18, 2018

Hi,

Thank you for your comments on Complaints Board.

We would request that you send your complaint to our official email address [protected]@cashgenerator.co.uk and we will be happy to look into your complaint for you.

Kind Regards