[Resolved] Cash Generator / missing speaker

I went today to pick up a Sony speaker that I did buy back with 8 wii games on that day I had no money so I went to cash g it was on Oldem street Manchester a month ago when I went in he gave me £8 for 8 games and said the speaker was old as there all blue tooth now a days so I said just put it with the games and make it up to a £10 so I don't have to carry it round as I was going out and he did I also had a mini heater with me but he told me they don't take them so I asked him to bin it he said he would so today I went to pick up my speaker and the staff there could not find it only the games so they got cctv and then the guy would did it on the day said I told him to bin my speaker !!! I never did he gave me money for it with the games I told him to bin the heater as he said it was worthless the manager then spoke down to me like I was crazy and accused me of saying I said bin it but on the sheet he only put down my games so I said did he keep it for him self the manager then said get out my shop don't accuse my staff ??? But he accused me first off not being rite I want my Sony speaker back and I'm not happy the way I was treated I also today bought my son £300 phone from the same shop before he started shouting at me and saying the don't have my speaker please ring I want to take this further [protected] sonia Breeze. [protected]@icloud.com

• Resolution statement

• Cash Generator Customer Care's Response, Apr 27, 2018

Good Morning Sonia,

Thank you for your comments on Complaints Board, from the information you have provided above, we have checked our records and can see we have spoken with you directly this morning and took the details of your complaint and this has been submitted for investigation.

Kind Regards