Cash Generatorincompetent lazy staff

I want to make a complaint against cash generator branch in Glasgow. Their address is : 222 main street, rutherglen, g73 2hp.
The shop stinks, the odour is sickening.
They close at 5pm, not 5.30pm. I arrived at 5pm to a half closed shutter and a locked door with staff inside mouthing we are closed, I needed to get my guitar back but they wouldn't fulfill their legal obligation. Next day after postponing my trip to England because they didn't serve me at 5pm the previous day, I waited 45 mins at least while 2 of them looked for my guitar in a flight case (not a small item by any stretch of the imagination). They also didn't give me my change, I had to ask for it, yes really. I pass the shop on my way home everyday and without fail everyday at 5pm the shutter is half closed, they are obligated to serve customer until 5.30pm not 5pm. I just want them to stay open till 5.30pm as they assert, the staff should be sacked in my opinion.

Qi
Dec 05, 2017

Comments

• Dx
      Dec 12, 2017

Did you have a response from this? As I emailed a similar complaint but it was undelivered! Same thing, I turned up at 5.15 to cash a cheque to be told we're closed! I stated I had checked online for opening times and she just shouted "no we're closed". I phoned the shop the following day to ask the opening times and told 5 again so I said it says on your website half 5 to which she replied we need to get that changed. The customer seervice was appalling!