cash for golds / RIP OFF

1 New York, NY, United States Review updated:

WHAT THE HELL TODAY I RECIEVED MY CHECK FROM CASH FOR GOLDS OF 48.36 CENTS LIKE HELL NOO. I SENT IN A TIFFANYS CHAIN AND A SILVER CHAIN ALONG WITH A 14K GOLD CHAIN, I SENT IN 2 RINGS AND I SENT IN 3 PAIRS OF GOLD EARINGS AND 2 BRACELETS THAT WERE GOLD. THIS COMPANY KEEPS RIPPING OFF LIKE NO TOMORROW I FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT BECAUSE I BELIEVED THERE LIES. I WAITED 2 WEEKS FOR THIS MONEY AND WHEN I CALLED BOUT THE CHECK EVERY REPRASENTIVE WAS LIKE OH I DONT KNOW BOUT THAT AND IM NOT SURE AND GIVING ME A PHONE LINE NO ONE PICKED UP AT. I WANT MY JEWELRY BACK. IF YOU ARE READING THIS TO FIND OUT IF YOU WANT TO SEND JEWELRY TO THEM PLEASE DONT BE SMART AND REALIZE WE R COMPLAINING DUE TO PERSONAL EXSPERIENCE!

Comments

27th of Jul, 2009

Did you see their ad on TV or hear it on the radio? More than likely you did. This is one MORE reason to NEVER respond to ANY of the TV or RADIO, and INTERNET ads.

Why don't you and your friends call them requesting their mailer pack, fill it full of dirt or anything heavy, then mail it back to them. Remove ALL references to your name and address or give a phony address.

Recruit several people at different addresses to do this, just to see how they like being scammed in a small way.

• Lu
      27th of Jul, 2009

CASH FOR GOLD, I TOO SENT IN A GOLD CHAINS, 3 RINGS, AND A VERY NICE WATCH, THAT I COULD HAVE TAKEN TO THE LOCAL PAWN SHOP AND GOT A LOT MORE FOR THESE ITEMS, BUT NO I SAW THE TV ADVERTISEMENT AND DID THAT INSTEAD THINKING I WAS GOING TO GET BACK A LOT MORE, WHAT I DID GET WAS 39.00 IN A CHECK, THE BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH THESE RIP-OFF COMPANIES IS NOT BEING ABLE TO TRACE THEM, CASH FOR GOLD DOES CLAIM THEY WILL SEND YOU A CHECK, AND THEY DO THAT, THE LAW STATES THATS ALL THEY HAVE TO DO, ALWAYS READ THE DICLAIMER BEFORE YOU ACT, IN THE FUTURE THIS WILL KEEP YOU FROM MAKING THAT MISTAKE, AS I DID, IF THERE IS NO GAURANTEE, THEN DONT DO IT,
    DAVID C AZ

27th of Jul, 2009

Their guarantees aren't worth a ###. They will promise you ANYTHING to get your credit information or your gold and deliver you NOTHING but headaches. Cash4gold guarantees your check in 24 hours, according to their commercial...That didn't happen, did it?

If you elect to have your cash4gold money direct deposited, you will lose big time because you have No recourse and you have agreed that you will accept what ever they deposit into your account.