Cash for Gold USA / SCAM--THEY SAID THEY NEVER RECEIVED GOLD PACK..RIGHT

1 Rohnert Park, CA, United States Review updated:

CASH FOR GOLD USA IS A SCAM. MY HUSBAND HAD SOME GOLD RINGS HE HAD AND SAW THE TV COMMERICAL FOR CASH FOR GOLD USA AND SAID WHY NOT. WE CALLED THE NUMBER AND THEY SENT OUT A PREPAID GOLD PACK (TO SEND YOUR JEWLERY IN) WITH A SO CALLED TRACKING NUMBER WITH IT. WE SENT OUT THE PACK IN FEB. WE CALLED A MONTH LATER THAY SAID THEY HADN'T RECEIVED IT YET. SO WE WAITED 2 MORE WEEKS AND CALLED AND THEY SAID THEY DIDNT RECIEVE IT AND THEY WOULD DO AN INVESTIGATION AND WAIT ANOTHER MONTH..HAHA.. AN INVESTAGTION ALRIGHT...WE WAITED LIKE THEY SAID AND MY HUSBAND CALLED THEM 2 DAYS AGO ..HAHA WHAT A JOKE..THEY SAID WE HAD TO PUT A CLAIM IN WITH THE POST OFFICE.. THE POSTAL WORKER TOLD US THAT WITH THE POSTAGE PAID ENVOLOPES THERE IS NO WAY IT CAN BE TRACKED OR ANY INSURE CLAIM CAN BE CLAIMED...BEWARE CASH FOR GOLD USA GIVE YOU A TRCKING NUMBER TO MAKE YOU FELL SECURE UNTIL THEY GET YOUR JEWLERY AND YOU HAVE NO WAY OF PROVING IT YOU SENT IT..

Comments

• Qh
      8th of Jan, 2010

I sent over $5000 worth of gold from them and they offered me a ridiculous $151.00. Have 14 days to deny/retyrn, but will not call me back. Message states tehy will call back within 24 hours, its been greater than 72!!!

• Fi
      2nd of Feb, 2010

It is so true big SCAM. I sent Jewlery to them on 12/12/09 because they appeared on FOX 5 news and they actually seemed legit. It's been 2 months and they claim that they never got the gold. I knew that it was a big scam when I started receiving emails from a cjenviornment@aol.com what reputal company uses an aol account. I also notice that the person responding never used a name and the answers were very generic and unprofessional. The mystery person told me that I had to file a claim so that an investigation can be conducted. The claim form states that recepits are needed in order to obtain a refund. They know that there are no recepits to submit as proof so thats how they get you. I thank god that the items I sent I really didnt care if they got "lost". So do not trust them it is a BIG SCAM! I tested them and they failed.

• Tr
      28th of Oct, 2017

They deceived me out of 4 pounds of silver by saying that the shipment had to be at least ten pounds. I went back and looked on their website for this minimum information, and found it nowhere. I will never do business with them again, and I will tell everyone that I know about their little deceiving practices.