Cash Callrobbed when down and out

I have been paying on my loan for almost 2 an 1/2 years and paid triple of the amount on what they lent me. I have lost sleep over there way of buisness they are not cooperative and treat you with no respect what so ever.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Anaheim, CA When I had my my mom pass away and some immediate deaths in the family they would not even defer a payment, so that I can help out with funeral expenses the rep actually said "that it was not there problem, and people die everyday". Before I set it up to do automatic payments drafted out of my account the reps there were calling on a daily basis hourly even when I confirmed when I would be in to pay. Let me add I have never been late!!! This was the most regretfull decision I have ever made and I hope that there is a class action law suit against this company and the owner has to rely on loans to pay off all the people he robbed for the rest of his life.!!!

Cr

Comments

•   Oct 05, 2008
    Cash Call - Awful, awful, awful
    cashcall.com

I got my loan in 2017 for 10, 000 i called today to get my loan amount still owed its 8675.60 i have paid 10, 475 into this loan. I lost my job in 2017 and had to get the loan restructured so they lowered my interest rate and took away 1 year of payments to my account. The loan wont be paid for until 2017. Isn't there something that consumers can do about cashcall in how they apply payments to their accounts. If i loose my job again then i am stuck with destroying my credit. Is there a law suit with this company.

•   Oct 09, 2008
    Cash Call - Unsolicited phone calls
    cashcall.com

Harassing phone calls rude and disrespectful employees. They have no empathy whatsoever when you are trying to explain to them about your situation. All they care for is that they get their money at whatever cost. I've lost countless hours of sleep with this problem. I have done my best to pay all that i owe them. Yet they still harass me very often even when i let them know that i am sending their money. They promise something that later is so heart wrenching. No longer will i ever be so easily convinced by this type of loans. ever.

• Nr
      Oct 17, 2008
    Cash Call - high interest
    203 knight st
    new brockton

My husband fell for this High Interest get you out of debt quick scam and like all other victims we're in over our head. This loan will without interest have been paid for in 15 months, but with their interest it will take 7 years. This company has to be stopped. I have just recently filed a formal complaint with the state of alabama banking dept.

Dec 24, 2008

There must be a law regarding the amount of interest that can be charged on a loan...99.23% is outrageous..i got 2525 I have paid 4264 and harrassing calls. someone needs to check into this company.

• Kd
      Jan 02, 2009
    Cash Call - Interest fees
    Cashcall.com

I applied for a loan through cascall four years ago and I am still paying on the loan. The company never told me that I would have to pay three years of interest before I would be paying on the principal of the loan. This to me was very dishearting. The loan amount was for 2500.00. So for 36 months I paid them 199.02 which equals $7, 164.72 and the last twelve months I have also paid $199.02 which equals $2, 388.24. So how is that fair? I total I have paid back would be $9, 552.98. This company should really be investigated by the BBB. Everytime I have called in to check when my final payment to them will be They keep changing the date. Really bad business if you ask me they are so CROOKED!

• Al
      Sep 09, 2009
    Cash Call - High rate, harrassing
    California

My husband went online and inquired about a loan in the amount of $5, 000.00 to help pay our mortgage and other bills since he was layed off from his work. they told him what the payment would be and he accepted, but did not read the fine print on the outrageous rate he would be getting. he took out this loan on July of 2017 we are still paying them today two years later. The payments are late due the high payment and the late charges they add on per day and the total balance has not come down at all. we are struggling financialy due to the fact that I am currently not working and can't find work anywhere. My husband is the sole provider, we are even late on our mortgage and have 4 children to take care of. I have called them to explain our situation to help in lowering the rate to a decent number, which they state that there is nothing they can do. I can't believe that... I dont know if there is anything we can to to fight and keep other desperate families from getting ripped off from this company.

• Po
      Jan 25, 2010
    Cash Call - NO RESPONSE
    CASH CALL
    California

Recently I found myself in the need of a few quick bucks thus I contacted Cash Call. I did the online application and waited and waited and waited. A few days later they called me and said they needed a copy of a check and my Drivers Lic. I sent it. I waited and waited and waited some more. Almost a week later they contacted me and said they needed the info again because they could not read the fax plus they needed a "Certification" letter from the Social Security Dept. Needless to say I drove all the way downtown to the local Soc. Sec. office and waited in line to get the letter. I faxed it and then waited and waited and waited some more. I called, faxed and emailed not less than 4 times. They finaly contacted me again and said they now needed a copy of a utility bill. I sent it and, yep you guessed it, I waited and waited and waited. I to this day have not heard back from them ( going on 3 weeks) after I jumped through every one of thier ridiculous hoops. As far as Im concerned I dont need the money that bad.

Possibly the WORST customer service I have ever witnessed.

• To
      Feb 08, 2010
    Cash Call - Bites and threatens people
    Cash Call

I had an account with them a long time ago...paid on it every month and allowed them to take the payments from my account. Until they took two payments out in one month, then my home caught fire and I closed my account and moved. Now they are threatening to suopena my husband to court and they are just a collection agency. I dont appreciate their cruelty and smug attitude. The stink! I have since opened other loan accounts and paid them off but as far as they go...they arent getting a dime out of me ever again!

• Ti
      Feb 08, 2010

You closed your account and moved -- of course they think you're a deadbeat. And you sure do sound like one, with that last statement!

Feb 18, 2010

Good thing you didn't get a call back, they are a big joke, you borrow one amount and end up paying 3x more, if you ever pay it back.

• Mi
      Jun 08, 2010
    Cash Call - Glorified loans sharks
    Cash Call

Cash Call was operating in the State of Nevada for a short period of time. My daughter got a loan of $2, 600.00 paid over $1, 000 then fell on hard times. She was sued, never served properly then a Judgement was rendered for over $5, 000.00. They are taking $800.00 a month from her on an illegal judgement for which a Judge issued a Stay order for in April and the attorneys in Las Vegas refuse to give her any money back.

This company and anyone involved are all crooks. Please do not do business with them in any State.

• Di
      Oct 19, 2010
    Cash Call - Ripped me off
    Cash Call

I took out a loan from cash call in 2017 I made payments of $330.00 on a $10, 000.00 loan, I paid them for 3 years when I called to find out what my pay off was they told me $10, 000.00 I was in shock so I paid on this *** loan for another nine months, thin I lost my job and my unemployment only covered the basic they didn't want to hear this so they started to harass me, then they offered me a buy out that was $3, 400.00, but I was told I had paid back $15, 000.00. how dare they ask me for more money to my knowledge I paid back the loan with interest.

• Ke
      Mar 21, 2011
    Cash Call - Ripoff
    Cash Call

Borrowed $2600 from CashCall 3 years ago made my scheduled payment to them for 2 1/2 years and then lost my job. I have made several payments to them since. I have paid them over $6000 on a $2600 loan. They are advising that I still owe $2017. How will I ever pay this loan off. A $4000 profit is pretty good. I offered to settle the loan with my last $400, but didn't even get a return call to tell me they would not accept my offer. I have had many hours of lost sleep, this company sucks!

• Wa
      Jan 12, 2012
    Cash Call - Scam
    robert b. mclellan
    California

On 01-11-2017 I recieved a call from a man saying I ode them some money. If I didnt pay they would tell my job and I could go to jail.
    I could hear the name cash call in the bachground. I tryed to tell him I didnt get a loan was just trying to get information on a personnal loan. But to get the information on a loan I had to give my email, name, ss#. Which this man had. He had that information.
    I didnt ask for a loan thank got, cant their be something done about these people.