Cash Call / THREATS,OF LIEN ON MY PROPERTY

CA, United States Review updated:
THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS AND NEED TO BE SHUT-DOWN NOW!!THEY PROMISE TO "HELP" W/A DEFERRMENT,BUT ONLY IF YOU PAY THE PAST DUE AMOUNTS.WHEN I TOLD ROBERT(A 30/90 DAY PAST DUE COLLECTIONS SUPERVISER) THAT I WOULD TRY TO PAY B-4 THE END ON FEBRUARY ONLY IF HE FAXED ME THE AGREEMENT I WOULD GET THE DEFERRMENT.TO DATE I STILL HAVE'NT RECEIVED THE FAX FROM HIM.I PAID ON TIME FOR 6/7 MONTHS ON TIME AND WAS INJURED AND WAS ON DISABILITY.I CALLED THEM AND ASKED FOR HELP A GOT THREATS.I STOPPED THEIR ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT AND THEY WENT NUTS.THREATS OF LEINS ON MY PROPERTY AND SUEING ME FOR THE FULL AMOUNT.IF THERE IS LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THEM,COUNT ME IN.

Comments

Vi
  27th of Sep, 2013
I too am being threatened by CashCall to file suit against me in court...claiming I said I was refusing to pay...NOT TRUE! I admit, I am in default, went through a divorce, lost my job and my house, now living with someone. They called my references non-stop...when I finally got the message I immediately called them back and said I was unemployed and would like to make arrangements. I told them what I could afford and they turned it down...said it was going to the court. I was willing to make arrangements with them but it wasn't good enough for them. Their interest rates as everyone knows are outrageous...I knew it when I took out the loan but I as many other people was in a desperate situation and I fell into their trap.