Cash Call / cash call
O'Donovan et al. v. CashCall, Inc.
United States District Court, Northern District of California - Case Number C 08-03174-MEJ
Case Type: Consumer Class Action
Status: Class Action Complaint filed October 10, 2008
On October 10, 2008, The Sturdevant Law Firm filed a class-action lawsuit on behalf of CashCall borrowers in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California. The lawsuit filed by Krista O’Donovan and Eduardo De La Torre accuses Defendant CashCall, Inc. of engaging in predatory lending by making loans to consumers at exorbitantly high and unconscionable rates, without regard to the borrowers ability to repay the loan. Additionally, plaintiffs allege that the high interest rates, oppressive loan terms, and protracted repayment time make it impossible for most consumers to pay off their loans within any reasonable time period.
The lawsuit also challenges CashCall’s aggressive and abusive debt collection practices, which include making frequent and repeated harassing telephone calls to consumer’s residence and places of employment, as well as revealing personal financial information to third parties.
If you would like more information about this case, please contact Whitney Huston or Kathy Becker at [protected]. Thank you.
Terms of the Settlement
* View First Amended Complaint
I hOpe this will Help aLL of uS!
More Cash Call Complaints & Reviews
- CashCall / www.CashCall.com - Harassment and outrageous interest rates! 
- CashCall - Scam 
- CashCall.com - Awful interest rate! 
- Cash Call - Fraud and scam
- Cash Call - Scam and cheating!
- Cash Call - Interest Charged Unlawful in Oregon
- cashcall/westernsky - ripoff
- Cash Call - Un aurthoried to take money from bank account
- Delbert Services/CashCall/Western Sky - Illegal Loans
- Cash Call - personal loan scam