Cash Back USA / United States Administrative Services/Scam?

United States, Florida, Mt Dora
USA Trust Comp/ United States Administrative Serv.
18950 US Highway 441 Ste#306
Mt Dora
I bought a timeshare 4 and a half years ago. I'm supposed to receive 80%cash back from the purchase, all I had to do was follow some simple guidelines. I am supposed to receive almost $14, 000 back from the purchase. However, I can track down the company to send in the necessary paperwork so I can get my cash back. I'm supposed to send in the paperwork between January 1st and January 31st of 2009 to be eligible to receive the cash back. The problem is I can't get an address to send in the paperwork. Furthermore I'm skeptical that if I did send in the paperwork that the whole thing is a major scam. I have 11 days left to figure this out or I'm out $14, 000 please help in anyway you can. I'm told from the managing company of my timeshare that the name of the company is United States Administrative Services and that the President of the company is Ron Gooding, e-mail address is cashbackamerica@aol.com. Thank you for any help you can give me you can e-mail me at ericmanring@yahoo.com or reach me by cell phone at [protected].