Cash Back America / never received promised rebate

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I too send in a reate from th epurchas eof a sewing machine at Roberts sewing center i Joliet, Illinois. When I got home the rebat erequired the sending of 3 certified mail ins to Cah Back America. I did everything reguired but was denied the rebate. What a scam. I tried to contact the company, I made claims against Roberts sewing and cah Back America in Illinois and in Florida.

Comments

31st of Oct, 2008
    Cash Back America - false claim on rebates
    Cash Back America
    18950 US Highway 441, #306
    Mt. Dora
    Florida
    Phone: 407-658-8404

In October 2005, we purchased a piano from East Coast Piano in Nanuet, NY. We entered into an agreement with Cashback America Inc., United States Administrative Services which stated that we were to receive rebate of $3000 on our purchase of Piano. The terms were that we were to wait 35 months and send a list of items to the Cash BAck America address and we would receive a rebate.

I followed all the directions on the rebate form and sent all the information requested by certified mail. It was returned with notice "Moved, left no address". When I call the phone number on the form, I get a message that the phone is no longer in service with no new contact number.