Cash America / Pay Day loans
I did take out a payday loan I did not have the funds to cover the loan and received a call from a gentleman stating he was going to send police to pick me up and I was charged with 3 felonies..I was so scared and he told me to send the money money gram and so I did. $350.
Received another call from Oasis Financial Solutions in Jacksonville, Fl Representatives name Michelle Middleton, she emailed me the information because I was skeptical about paying this again. She informed me that I had been scammed previously. I called the number on her company letterhead and it is not a working number. I feel I was scammed again by her and her fake company.
Today I received a call from "Investigator Jacob Daniels" supposedly with county check support [protected] wants me to pay $236, he rattled off MY social security number (very scary) and tells me that a case has been brought against me for the very same felonies and such. I continued to ask questions that he could not answer. I called the sheriff in my town and they informed me of similar instances. I called the county clerk office not an arrest warrant out for my arrest. No case pending..these people use scare tactics to the max..I am not going to be scared anymore!! Come and get me!!
More Cash America Complaints & Reviews
- Cash America - Return Policy 
- Cash America - loan 
- Cash America - so called loan 
- Cashamerica.com / 247lending.com - Scam and kept calling cell phone
- SuperPawn / Cash America - Rude Manager
- Cash America - Threatening emails: See Attached/ Copies
- Cash America Pawn - I had returned a television
- Cash America - Scam
- Cashamerica.com - I paid and paid and got nothing...
- Cash America Pawn - longines men’s watch