Cash Advance America / Fake Pay Day Loan- Harrasing Calls

United States Review updated:

I havebeen recieving harrassing calls at work and on my cellphone regarding a loan I was supposed to have taken out with them and didnt pay. This is defintely a fraud as I have never taken out a loan with this company. These people have my SSN# address and name. Im not sure if my information was sold to this company. The persons calling have a heavy accent and are advising that a warrant has been taken out for my arrest. I am concerned as these people know my place of employment and are calling my job. This definitely a scam and I need to know who I should contact in order to stop these people from harassing me.

Comments

• Aj
      22nd of May, 2012

The company that they allegedly represent, "Cash Advance America", has the following message when you click on "Contact Us"

IMPORTANT (read before you submit any message):

All phone calls requesting payments are not originating from Cash-Advance-America.com. Any phone call that you receive in the name of our website is not from us.

So this scam has apparently been widespread, and the company does NOT call you to collect a debt. They do not even have a phone number to call them to apply for a loan.

• Mi