Cash 4 Gold

4.1
Cash 4 Gold
Florida
cash4gold.com
IT'S A SCAM!!! I gathered all my old gold jewlery, 13 pieces. Mailed them in a envelope that i was told was insured. Two days later i found all this negative information on the internet about cash 4 gold. Four weeks later i was living the nightmare stories i read on the internet. The package i was told was insured, it was but only for $100, i had over $2000 worth of jewlery in that package. Like many of the stories on the net my package came up missing and the company wanted to instantly send me my $100 insurance claim. They told me they would intiate an investigation with the United Postal Service. Two weeks later i found out they didn't, so I did. I was told by my local postal service to contact thePostal Inspector who informed me that my missing package to this company is one of SEVERAL just from my state alone. The larger valued packages are being stolen. an investigation is on going. So for over $2000.00 worth of jewelry i am going to end up with $100. After all the complaints and negative info i have uncovered about this company, i don't understand how they they have not been investigated and shut down.
Complaint comments Comments (206) Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

Comments

N  13th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
These people are pieces of ###. They sent me 10$ for over 2, 000$ worth of jewelry, then when I asked for it back, they told me to send the check, I did so. NEVER got ANYTHING back. AND they ignored EVERY message and call after I sent them their check back! PLUS now? One of the rings I sent them was an engagement ring from an ex who died. GREAT. THANKS. Don't even bother with these ###s.
N  31st of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
i just sent them all most two once`s and they gave me 500.00.i sent the same to gold fellow and got 1.200 what a rip off.i called them all they said was all sales are final.
A  15th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
Florida cash 4 is truly on of the greatest all the time http://www.lotteryflorida.com/other-fl-lottery-games.asp
N  3rd of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
wow!, its gone now, er, ah, thanx?(ComplaintsBoard), maybe my browser?
N  3rd of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
say, is this site ok?, jus wonderin, whats with the - - - "039;s - - - nonsense in my rant(above), i did not do that from this end.
N  3rd of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
Oh, Yea, i keep gettin these Gold Buying bizz cards on my doorstep (even posted!, No advertising, No Agents, No Soliciting, No Tresspassing, and included Municipal code #'s for violations!), yet these ###s still stick this crap in my door anyway(set the alarm off couple times, they push the door to slip in there card)(i'am gonna get a motion detect cam here soon).

Nothing on the card except a cell phone number(We come to you!!, , , Cash For Oro 909-631-5281 "Rafael" buyer is a "Now Confirmed" trespasser btw, 92335 area, left three cards here in two weeks),
How in the hell is that supposed to be serious??, Bells and Whistles?, I say call the cops and bust there flakey ###'s(or at least Call local Law enforcement, let them know whats goin on!!!, help others out!!).

I figure these clowns will stake you out("if" they show up at all, L O L, and if they do, after they refuse to buy your gold) and tag you later????(they now have your address, nice warm feeling eh?, and you have no idea where they are @).
A  3rd of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
i just about fully agree about keeping your silver/gold/plat as the one poster mentioned some time back, paper money will soon be worthless(L O L about there now?, thanx Obama/Congress Gov, obama can't even unlock Bush's tax cuts).
I tried an ad found in paper(pennysaver, L O L ), Called Top$$$forGold(Top $$$ for Gold) they had two ads that look totally different in the same issue(pennysaver).
i called asked for quotes(several times, just on basic goods) and the lame secretary just kept saying to come down for a free evaluation, the only way.
so i drove all the way to riverside(ca.) at there 10955 Magnolia Ave address(between La Sierra & Tyler) (888-877-3538).
Was only one guy there(Way Waaay Creepy lookin guy, young/tats/pierced, 25 maybe?), was a customer before me(two lady's), i waited and watched the customer's say they thought that was way to low(i could see what they had, gold/silver, kinda a lot), and not according to there claims(ad) and then left.
Well that almost made me follow them, but i had to ask about his quotes(prices).
He asked me if i was a dealer, i said i used to make jewelry and sell, and have not done that in years,
Then GET THIS!!!( L O L ) the Flake said he(they) don't do any bizz at all with dealers, I said i am not a dealer anymore, he said that's the way it goes, NO DEALERS! (Huh?, What the hell does that have to do with anything at all!!!). He didn't even want to see what i had(just silver only, Scrap/bullion/silver coins, all together about 5 1/2 troy pounds).
I kept asking him why in the world do you refuse to buy from my simple honest efforts, would not answer, just rambled/ranting about how he does bizz, and i can do my own bizz the way i want(Would not answer a simple question at all).

I still have silver to fool with(am retired so i don't silversmith that much anymore, sometimes gold work) but just wanted to sell some of it to help means out.
I just figured that they don't want to deal with dealers, simply because they are usually "aware"?? of the current spot prices and real worth??, Sure! i know they need to make a profit, BUT!!!, i would be happy to just get 65-70% of spot(scrap), should get 75 to 85% spot for clean/er metal/s.
I take it that most of these Grummy A-Hole buyers are just "GIMMYJIMMY's" (Like you see on CL), i don't ebay anymore(that's where all the flakes are now) since 2008, i'll never trust paypal ever!!!(L O L, That's all we need, More! "not never ever needed" Greedy Flakes, L O L, nice country eh?, Law enforcement, L O L, L O L, L O L ).
One poster here mentioned a Gov plot to buy all our precious metals( L O L, Goodone, L O L ), L O L, Maybe?,
i know for "fact" they still treat "the people" that voted them in like cattle(where's that cattle prod!!).

Say, why not just wait till you have bulk amounts(like they do, lets say more than 10 Lbs or what required to submit, pool together ones you trust to get the/a "measured amount" agreed), then just sell directly to refiners, HandyHarman? or englehard?, are they not refiners?(what middle man!!!).

for now i am jus going to sell some of my antiques to help means, just might need my silver(gold) to put beans on the table later.
Goodtimes All.

If you want to get laid, then go to college.
If you want an education, then go to the Library. (Frank Zappa)
N  26th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
it would appear as though you have mistakenly used (cashforgold.com) when you meant to use cash4gold.com.

Your comment contains both. However, clearly the second cash4gold.com is what was intended as a response to the original poster, who by the way lists their location in VIRGINIA. CashForGold.com (United Jewelry Buyers) DOES NOT EXTEND THEIR SERVICES TO RESIDENTS OF VIRGINIA.

www.CashForGold.com (United Jewelry Buyers) WILL NOT MELT PROCESSES METALS "IMMEDIATE PAYMENT" ORDERS UNTIL SUCH TIME AS THE PAYMENT HAS CLEARED THEIR BANK OR A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF TIME HAS PASSED SINCE THE CHECK WAS ISSUED.
A  16th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
cash 4 gold is run by the government, they are going to bankrupt the population and issue a new currency. prices are going to skyrocket and they are going to back all the new currency with all this gold they ripped off everybody for. when everybody is poor they are going to issue the new currency and act like they saved the day. theyre control hungry and are using everybody as puppets
A  10th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
I am writing you to tell you how sorry I am that this so called big guy in the industry screwed you in this way. I want to let you know that if you ever need any cash for your precious metals we are a honest upfront buyer. We will give you a good faith estimate over the phone and contact before your metal is melted to make sure you like the settlement. We are highly rated by the BBB and have zero complaints. We also insure each package for the estimated amount through Fedex. If you ever need anything just write us back at service@cash4gold andsilver.net or call our toll free line at 1-888-731-6019. Once again I am sorry this happened.

Thanks and God Bless

Matthew Nichols

Founder and Head Metals Buyer
N  4th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
99% of these scams can be avoided if you just contact the websites http://cashforgoldusa.com directly for example and tell them your issues. Going to complaint boards should be a last result.
A  18th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
i agree with most i sent in my package back in the begging of AUG. its now the middle ending of NOV. and im going back & forth with these ppl from U-PIC to cash4gold, like most "it got lost in the mail/Stolen", & im told to file a complaint, i wish i would have came acroos this site way b4 i sent my stuff in rather then just finding this site today. guess thats my fault, should have done a little more investigation b4 i made my decision.. JV
N  29th of Oct, 2010 by    -1 Votes
ps ya are know no company not going give you full value for something used as gold, pawnshops want pay only 50cent-dollar for old dvds with boxes and they pay about 1us for ps2 games and about 5-10us for ps 3 games-they returned my stuff by ups i paid nothing well seem to me they full of crap took 8 days for them to check it all i had silver coins they did not want also 2 bretlins watches they seem not want i told them i wanted 1400us for everything they wanted to give me 700us seems
signup ya to this link over 133, 000 members gain high pr ranks in searches for your youtube and blog site and social, ya need to go on craiglist or sell on some site you can advertise to sell your stuff on maybe ebay-try newspaper and yard sell to sell stuff-pawnshop
N  29th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
your ad can be changed anytime as a member on here-you can use banner-link
Title TRAFFICDIGGER FREE VIRAL TRAFFIC JOIN NOW!
URL http://www.trafficdigger.com/user/freeforallworlds.html
N  29th of Oct, 2010 by    -1 Votes
well they send my stuff back to me like they did not want it was silver coins and 2 bretlin watches and they was talking on giving me 700us but turn around seem not want it sent it back to cash4gold i paid no shipping to get my stuff back maybe ya sending it in to some false cash4gold company pretending be them impersonaters? join this link to promote your blog or youtube also a guy said craiglist is best place to sell anything there
A  12th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
QUOTE: "i was a cash 4 gold employee 2 they are trully a rip off 4 real i started working in cash 4 gold when it was only like 10 employee now they got 100s of employee i even have friends of mine that are supervisor and they even tell me yo dnt u ever send your gold here... how cum if u work 4 cah 4 gold u get triple the amount of money that a regular customer gets 4 selling ur gold... CASH 4 GOLD THEY ARE A RIP OFF TRUST ME I USED TO WORK THERE N LEFT BECAUSE I HAD 2 MOVE 2 PHILADELFIA N I THINK THAT THATS NOT RITE WHAT THEY DOING..."

Hey Mike, how about posting like a normal, educated human being and stop using lazy "text speak". I would've been more to apt to believe that you were an employee of that company if you didn't sound like an ignorant ###. Do you really think anyone will take you seriously when you talk like that?

I can just picture your cover letter for a job, "Yo, I rlly wnt dis job in yo co. cuz I like 2 work rlly hrd n cum to work on tme. So plz hire me 4 da job."

Sorry people, but as a teacher, it drives me nuts that I have to pretty much start kids over in language arts because they try to write in stupid "text speak". I fear for the next generation.
A  9th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
Also, be aware of websites that provide reviews of all cash for gold websites as these may be direct affiliates (same owners) as some of these websites. like www.cashforgoldplatinum.com was launched by the same scammers that operate www.cashforgoldusa.com. also, be aware of news stories that praise or denounce certain websites. as these may be also written by less than objective individuals.
A  9th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
Also, be aware of review sites that bash some companies over others, like www.cashforgoldplatinum.com. They are obviously affiliated (same owners) as www.cashforgoldusa.com. So, don't believe their ratings and comments.
A  12th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
One night i was watching a informerical because i couldn't sleep. It had a man and 2 blondes showing small amounts of gold bringing in large amounts of money. He looked like Kevin Trudeau but a little heavyer. I called the telephone nbr, recevied a large fedex enverlope 2 days later. I put my gold bracelets and errings that i hardly ever wear in the envelope, took it to Kinko's that had a fedex department, she gave me a receipt but i lost it, now i don't have the receipt or the company information attached to it. I've not heard from anyone. That was back in july, i called fedex and they told me not way to find without the tracking nbr or the name of the company. Did anyone else out there see the informercial?

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree