Casey’s General Stores / fountain pop.
I am a customer of the New London Casey's. And in the past few months I have noticed that the fountain diet products mostly the diet Pepsi has become very watered-down very little flavor I have said something before but the problem continues. Giving them the benefit of the doubt I tried it again this evening and it's not palatable. I love stopping in for pizza and sub sandwiches and other items but I cannot tolerate the fountain pop this problem has one on far too long and needs to be remedied. I have no problem buying it somewhere else and having it at least taste reasonable it's just has no flavor. I have stopped at a lot of other Casey's in been able to purchase fountain pop that tastes very good and normal but not at the one in New London it needs to be addressed.
More Casey’s General Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Casey's General Store - employee 
- Casey's General Store - harassment 
- Casey's General Store - exchanging a propane cylinder
- Casey's General Store - unhappy employee 
- Casey's General Store - manager 
- Casey’s General Stores - service
- Caseys General Store - employee rude behavior
- Casey’s General Stores - substitutions on pizza
- Casey’s General Stores Sycamore and 41st - coffee
- Caseys General Store - no pizza or food in the warmers