Casey's General Store / theft

Cullom, IL, US Review updated:

Ever night I'm outside at 11 p.m. before I go in for the night. I see Beth from your cullom il store load a bag some night's more than one in to her van of prepared food. I believe she is in the wrong here. This has been happening for a couple months now. I have also noticed that evert me I go in to make a purchase she is not in a uniform of any kind while everyone eles has on a shirt with the casey's name. I hope you can solve this problem. I believe in your store to be a welcoming part in my community. I hope you can solve the issue that I am informing you up.

A Community member

Pp
Mar 09, 2017

Comments

•   Mar 09, 2017

One, why is this your business? Since you have no idea what is going on, you draw a hell of a lot of conclusions. She is loading up bags of food and wears no uniform: she probably is the owner, has permission, or does not work there but is a volunteer for a food bank or shelter. At any rate, why are you stalking the place and watching it? It sounds like you are either casing the place or have way too much time on your hands.

• Do
      May 17, 2017

Caseys does not donate food at the end of the night to a food bank or shelter! I am an asst manager for a Caseys store but started in the kitchen. I will never understand the waste of throwing food in the trash, but it is not donated. I agree that this person doesn't know for sure what is in the bags and is making an assumption of theft.