Casey's General Store / unhappy employee

I have worked for casey's... And I was not on the schedule I was termanted. Because I was a no call no show... Now I was not on the schedule too work. I go in and ready for work and the employess said that the manager was going too get rid of me... This store has a bad employee releations with there employees... The schedules... Should be set.. And nothing hand written on the schedule.. Then.. I have not recieced my payrollcheck.. Its been 2 and a half weeks.. Beware.. This store could get into alot of trouble... The breaks are not taken off the clock... As normally or lunch's... Unhappy xemployee..

Co

Comments

• Ps
      3rd of Dec, 2009
    Caseys General Store - NO BREAKS
    Iowa

I WORKED FOR CASEYS FOR APPROX 10 YEARS AND NEVER GOT A LUNCH BREAK OR A BREAK IN AM OR PM I KNOW IT IS THE LAW FOR A PERSON TO GET A BREAK AND I NEVER DID

• Lo
      30th of Jan, 2011

MAYBE IT IS Caseys General Store headquarters that really is the problem with managers?!?! Do they TRAIN them to be hostile and rude to employees???
    I have been in the Stuart Casey's many times and know employees there. The manager of this store has NO IDEA how to run a "truck stop" caseys - for starters! She struggles with the usage of items and the reality of a "busy store". Employees get yelled at when too much of something gets used... The washers at the pumps are ice because she will not put the DE-ICER stuff that cost too much in like she should. She has NO COMPASSION with employees!!! She had the gull to tell an employee, (IN FRONT of customers) that she was not smart enough to work there!!! She was not worth the wages she makes... HOW RUDE! She is ALWAYS (ALWAYS) running down her employees!!! -To their faces, behind their backs and in front of customers! She has NO BUSINESS being a manager of a busy "truck stop"/ caseys general store. I have seen favortism in the store with a couple employees and the others are CRAP in her eyes! She needs to go back to a small town caseys store. She does have a great work ethic for employees and should not take the crap from employees - but lets get real... For the most part ALL THE EMPLOYEES at the STUART caseys general store ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND DEDICATED... sometimes things happen and employees are human and have to take off for emergencies etc... This manager has created a very HOSTILE WORK ENVIORNMENT in this store! I HOPE HEADQUARTERS READS THESE POSTS and follow thru with some action on this manager being moved back to a small town store!!!

• Ca
      4th of Jun, 2012
    Caseys General Store - disclosing information on an employee
    caseys general store
    RR 70 & Main St.
    Licking
    Missouri

I was recently fired, and the manager, Roberta Wallace is disclosing the reason why to the public. I thought this was against company policy, to give out that information to anyone. I want corporate to take actions against her for doing this.

28th of May, 2014

it is supposed to be confidential!!

11th of Sep, 2014

same thing happened to me and I do not think it is right. Also it was about something that happened 3 months prior and had been talked about with the manager!

• Di
      17th of Dec, 2014

I am assuming ALL Casey's are run with hostile, rude people. Owensboro, KY doesn't have it any better. They have young kids posted up in the office who are more worried about partying on the weekends than actually having to do their job. The manager doesn't come in unless she has to and has untrained employees TRAINING each other. How exactly do you expect a store to run like that!? Also you are not allowed to be sick and under NO CIRCUMSTANCE are you allowed to stay home with your sick child, that is simply frowned upon. If you can't come in for your shift that is unacceptable and you will be talked about and rudely put down to other employees and customers. I just hope someone gets a reality check soon because that is just the beginning of the many things.

• Da
      15th of Apr, 2015

I have worked at casyes in missouri for a little over a year now when i started i was promised 70 hours every two weekes with every other weekend off i was hired as a cashier shoved backed to the kitchn i do my job i dnt stand around or play on my phone im here to work my manager has been hiring new people and a couple of them were bragin bout how much they make little to my knowledge they are starting off maken a dollar to a dollar fifty more then i am and i wrk over nights and get the extra fifty cents and their still maken more their gettn more hours and every weekend off i asked bout it she says its because minimum wage went up twice science i started so here i am just now maken minimum wage and i have gas station experience. Gas station management experiences so i come in almost every night and do my job so i should be punished and walked all over i dont see how this is right but i cant just quit i have a daughter to take care of and bills to pay

• Mi
      28th of Jun, 2015

I have lived in Madison ks most of my life. Not only is the store clean but the employees are so friendly. They go beyond there job description to make us happy. I know them all by name and consider them to be my friends. Julee the store asst manager goes out of her way to put a smile on your face. The manager Mary will do just about anything to help out the customers. They make me proud to be part of this community.