Casablanca Express / Bait and switch
I had to sit through a time-share presentation for more than 90 minutes (including, a "high-pressure sales pitch) to get a "free" trip to San Diego.
Later, Casablanca Express called me to tell me that they "ran out" of hotel rooms for San Diego, but I could stay in a nicer hotel in Las Vegas - for $149.00 and I'd get a credit card company's "gift card, " worth $100 that I could "use to get cash." (Plus - you have to go through ANOTHER 90 minute time share presentation, there!)
It turns out you cannot get cash out of the gift card - you have to use it buy things at "designated" places! Seems like a "bait and switch"/rip-off, to me! Also, why should I have to do yet another time-share presentation, when I already did one, and supposedly earned my "free trip"?
More Casablanca Express Complaints & Reviews
- Casablanca Express - Terrible service 
- Casablanca Express - Full of lies and scams 
- Casablanca Express - Scam 
- Casablanca Express - travelers 
- Casablanca Express - Misrepresentation 
- Casablanca Express - service I am complaints about
- Casablanca Express - everything, management, deceitful advertising time management... from a to z
- Casablanca Express - Scam Artists Royal
- Casablanca Express - Travel Voucher for Boat Transportation to Catalina 
- [Resolved] Casablanca Express - Refuse to return your money