Cartridge World / Poor Service Poor Products

1360 N Louisiana Street # B , Kennewick, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (509) 735-9266

I use 6 to 7 toner cartridges in my business. In 2011 I had some problems with the cartridges from Cartridge World. Each time they told me they would check into it and let me know. They would then call me back and tell me the cartridge was just empty. Therefore I started tracking the cartridges purchased from Cartridge World. I found that I was having a 33.3% failure rate. One of the cartridges that I returned wasn't used for more than 40 pages and upon return they said it weighed full. Then later they called me back and said they made a mistake and it was empty.

This Cartridge World has some technical problems with their cartridges or they are lying to their customers and being dishonest. In any event their Cartridges are poor quality and have a high failure rate. They will not service or warranty their work. I recommend not buying toner cartridges from this business.

More Cartridge World Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Su
      4th of May, 2012

I work for Cartridge World in the UK, and we definitely take back the faulty cartridges and offer a full refund or replacement, no questions asked. Our failure rate is very low and we have a huge number of happy and loyal customers, I would have replaced your cartridges without a problem, our customers save an incredible amount of money and are very happy with the service we provide, maybe you should complain to the head office as it is a franchise business, I am sure they'll be able to help you out

• Ir
      18th of Jun, 2016

Went into a cartridge world just near home and instead of refilling the cartridge they wanted to give me one of their cartridge world own brands. What a con.