CarTrawlercar rental

Misleaded by a link on the SWISS internet site I booked a car for Brindisi Airport with cartrawler. Giving the impression of a package deal with some minor additional charges, I paid € 340.- in advance to cartrawler. In Brindisi the Rental Agreement was made with europcar.
On the final invoice I had to notice that cartrawler had transferred to europcar the amount of € 242.- . The difference of € 98.- (29%) has evaporated in this can of worms in Ireland. What for? Mail and phone communications were not efficient and arguments not stringent. The promised call from the CEO I never received……

• Salvatore90's Response, May 10, 2019

Hi my name is Salvatore Criscino
    Last 23/03/19 I rented a car in milan, I was told I would have received the fuel deposit back after a month, but I haven't received anything yet.
    My booking n. Is IT544424150

Kind Regards
    Salvatore

St
Oct 03, 2016

Comments

• Je
      Jan 06, 2019
    Cartrawler - Rent a car
    Serbia

Dear,

I have rented a car over transavia.nl/cartrawler from 27.nov-4.dec and Budget.rs still keep my credit card reservation!?! Why???

Number of reservation is RS [protected]

Please help me, i have texted to them and no answer at all.

Also everything was ok with auto that i back.

May 19, 2019

Salvatore

• Di
      Jun 16, 2019
    CarTrawler - Car Rental

Thrifty car rental price is wrong, need to cancel the reservation US611716270 immediately

• Si
      Jun 26, 2019
    CarTrawler - I already booked rent of the car but stil no confirmation
    Lithuania

I booked about 6 h ago rent of the car but still no confirmation but €25 from my account was taken.
    The info from my taken account says:ET *RYANAIR CAR, [protected], IE