Cartoon - Avenue. Net / STOLE MONEY, NO MERCHANDISE

1 TX, United States Review updated:

I placed my order on 2/19/09.
then on 3/3/09 I get a notice that my order has been backorded
Then on 3/19/09 I get an Officical USPS shipping package number

It is 4/7/09 now and I found out the shipping number is BOGUS. the company wont' respond, they took 100 dollars out of my account on 2/20/09 and have not contacted me or anythign

THIS WEBSITE is a TOTAL SCAM.. DO YOU purchase anything from them. They are a SCAM.. my bank and usps and my attorny is looking into the case. the post office says they have multiple complaint against this company.

DO NOT USE THEM

Comments

8th of Apr, 2009

I placed my order on 2/19/09 through the website. I was told that in a weeks time my order would come. AND nothing happened. Then on 3/3/09 I get a notice that my order has been backorderd. So like a good patient person I waited. and waited and waited.

Then on 3/19/09 I get an official USPS shipping package number. I was excited. But the excitement ended.

It is 4/7/09 now and I found out the shipping number is BOGUS. the company wont' respond, they took $100.00 dollars out of my account on 2/20/09 and has not delivered the merchandise. I have contacted USPS and my bank, and they are launching investigations.

USPS states that the company probably printed out a ticket and it was never shipped. USPS says that it was never received on their side.

THIS WEBSITE is a TOTAL SCAM.. DO NOT purchase anything from them. They are a SCAM.. my bank and usps and my attorney is looking into the case. the post office says they have multiple complaint against this company.

DO NOT USE THEM THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY and not give you anything.

• Ca
      8th of Apr, 2009

They didn't outright take my money. I did receive merchandise (a DVD set) but one of the disks were defective. I contacted them in regards to the issue got a reply from "Shawn" but never got any definitive information. I sent an email to RMA@Cartoon-Avenue.net and got a generic auto-reply informing me that I would need to send the defective merchandise back with an RMA number (the days date) and that I would be responsible for shipping costs. I mailed back *only* the defective DVD as I did not want to loose my entire purchase should they decide to shaft me. I send it Return Receipt for verification. The defective DVD arrived at their address (in Oklahoma City, OK) on 3-27-09 and was signed for by "Jason". It is now 04-08-09 and i have not received an the DVD or a reply to my many emails.

15th of Apr, 2009

yea i just got a package today. and it was total ###. after reading yours. I probably won't even send it back since it's a total FAKE. i hope there company crashes.. haha

15th of Apr, 2009

the dvd's don't even work. i'm sooo mad. I hope my laywer takes their business down. I have no patience for companies who lie and steal from consumers.

• Su
      19th of Apr, 2009

I had ordered two sets of street hawk on the 3 1 2009 and i recieved them on the 18th april yesterday i have gone through all the discs and on both sets disc 2 is incomplete they are suposed to be four episodes on both discs disc one and three are both fine with the correct episodes on each i have tried to email them they dont want to know can u help please i want to send the discs back that are incomplete they dont want to know either i am disgusted with them i wait all that time and thats what i get back i am not happy my name is mark knight my address is 55 looe road St davids ENGLAND Exeter ex44bw GREAT BRITAIN I dont know what to do

29th of May, 2009
    Cartoon-Avenue.Net - non delivery
    Indiana

ordered dvd series and was told they were sent on 5/11 it is now 5/29 and after repeated e-mails to cartoon-avenue, still have not recieved any reply.